Any more news of Super Revo?

How do i go about getting an SSR tune just to test? I did 880 hp fuel only and 1109 w/nos with the TNTR at Industrial Injections dyno with a 62mm over an 80mm for my old set of twins. I recently put a 72mm over 100mm, the twins were custom built by trent nell. Hoping to dyno here soon with the TNT to see if i can knock out 1000+ fuel only, but the SSR sounds wicked... anyway i can get my hands on it bob? I sent an email to ya with a small list of mods with pics of the new twins and my truck.

I have emailed bob with a few questions and observations....over a month ago...wonding what's up...bob...marco? Been aweful quiet...

christian, I don't see anything in my email. It could have gone in the spam and deleted. Please resend. Thanks

Has nobody else had ANY surging issues....????

I was having the weird surging a while back...Now with the injectors back in (Same old bodies with New stock style tips made to Flux 3.8's (190) ) I'm having even more surging.... And a good bit of rough idle and white smoke at startup...Once warmed a bit, its fine......Surging stays though...

I was having the weird surging a while back...Now with the injectors back in (Same old bodies with New stock style tips made to Flux 3.8's (190) ) I'm having even more surging.... And a good bit of rough idle and white smoke at startup...Once warmed a bit, its fine......Surging stays though...

go to stock or tnt software. if there's still white smoke. you still have broke stuff.

Yup. I got the surging. It's the worst with cruise control.

If I remove the smarty... It's fine.

Sucks being stock though.

Sent Bob a few emails about it. Even called and talked to him. Never got any info on a fix.

i have the surging issue as well. really noticeable with the cruise set,i blamed it on my stroker cp3 not being driver friendly.i have also noticed that while running the ssr i dont get overboost codes anymore i did with the tntr.

SO in all honesty what is the consensious about SSR... its bin beta testing for quite some time.. how are we liking it.. something one might wanna buy?? Did it get rid of the 3rd injection event??

This whole beta test did not go as planned, the feedback is lacking and the results are mixed.

In my opinion Marco needs to do some dyno testing HERE in the states with a handful of different trucks and modifications to get the ssr back on track.

Marco has offered up a couple of weeks for testing so I am putting a plan together.

I believe this process with get the program back on track.

As far as I can tell some of the beta units that I sent out are not being used as planned.

Bob

Well there is alot of heavily built trucks with many different set ups in Denver.. and some good dyno to use... come by and see us.. we have alot fo free time...!!

Thanks guys. Man we could get into to much trouble in Texas.... but it would be a blast

I'll make sure we get in just enough trouble, not too much. Remember, moderation is the key! LOL

I've found with my testing surging is generally is a function of rail pressure control, you might not even see it with a dampened gauge but on a scope following the rail sensor its really obvious.

New injectors with a very low return rate can make the surge even more pronounced as reducing the return flow increases the magnitude of the pressure fluctuation.

Bob, I know I'm not your BFF, but I can provide real good testing data. It's kinda what I do at work test, monitor, tune. ;)

Idaho is where it as at....the northern cali forks can make a short drive....and canadians can go south.