Any more news of Super Revo?

in crowd... lol

Rob are you still runing thos large mpi garret twins? Have you messen with stacking the ssr with any psi box or has anyone?

I don't know about "in" crowd... my complaints about all the bottom end/off boost fuel have been pretty loud :eek:

squeaky wheel perhaps? :eek:

meanwhile, it's pure rumor at this point... haven't talked with Bob yet. But I'd sure love to see what it's all about :D

Mr. NEARING has always been known as the biggest pain in the ass and always looking to start **** at the drop of a hat.

I believe Michael Watkins egg's Forrest on to stir the pot to distract Michael's fascination with David's Lott inability to snuggle with his wife.

How is this working for you guy's ?

Right now Seattle is 78 degrees with 9o percent humidity.......

Thanks Forrest.

Mr. NEARING has always been known as the biggest pain in the ass and always looking to start **** at the drop of a hat.

I believe Michael Watkins egg's Forrest on to stir the pot to distract Michael's fascination with David's Lott inability to snuggle with his wife.

Thanks Forrest.

you forgot the :eek:

Thanks Forrest.

lol, good stuff Bob :lolly:

Thanks Forrest.

Wow! I didn't even see it that way! lol

HEY you want me to drag Curtis into this crap..... Don't get me started. I believe Curtis was the first member kicked off the TDR site for his picking on Georgia and the "Green Diesel Movement" and his and Joe Donnelly's attempt of their so called "SUPRA" deep tranny pan.......

What a joke....

in crowd... lol

Rob are you still runing thos large mpi garret twins? Have you messen with stacking the ssr with any psi box or has anyone?

Yes these Garretts are nice, have not done much of any tuning. As I said just keeping things pretty mild for now..
I have a payout due in the Spring and would like my truck to be running well, it looks as though my extra money will be thin.

Thanks Forrest.

I think he just want's a date with Snow White:ford::stab:

I think he just want's a date with Snow White:ford::stab:

LOL, sadly, I think a TST and a bottle :nos: and I'd give the coke ***** a run for her money!!

I will say that I think I landed on a tune that I really like... I've been driving on it for a couple weeks now... TNT8, timing for stock injectors, stock TM, the rest defaults. good times :D

LOL, sadly, I think a TST and a bottle :nos: and I'd give the coke ***** a run for her money!!

I will say that I think I landed on a tune that I really like... I've been driving on it for a couple weeks now... TNT8, timing for stock injectors, stock TM, the rest defaults. good times :D

I will try that Captain **** starterLOL.I am tired of blowing smoke every where when i half way take off.I have to get my tranny back from dave first.

I will try that Captain **** starterLOL.I am tired of blowing smoke every where when i half way take off.I have to get my tranny back from dave first.

lol, try TNT8 with timing... I know you've got injectors, but compared to TNT9, this tune is way less smokey, and with my stock injectors, TNT7 just feels soggy

lol, try TNT8 with timing... I know you've got injectors, but compared to TNT9, this tune is way less smokey, and with my stock injectors, TNT7 just feels soggy

110% over injectors. stage 2 software #3, timing 3, rail stock, tm stock. Runs VERY well, even makes a clean 50psi. :)

software #4 is over kill for this poor little pump :(

TNT 5 is my favorite for low smoke.-But not nearly low enough. I have to roll into it slow. I wish we had some real software out there. My 7.3's were never this smokey.