Any more news of Super Revo?

Having tried both the TNT-R and the SSR, I can give my SOP reaction.......SSR wins hands down.

Spool up is much quicker, and the power stays in much longer. When I get some time, I'll toss it on my buddy's dyno and get some comparison numbers.

This is on my early '04 305/555 with a set of 120HP injectors.

gone through a lot of popcorn watchin this thread.......... any closer to a release date?

It will not be released until after Marco can tune some trucks here in the states . Thanks

so when is he on his way to the states? would be nice to see some trucks at spring fling with the ssr up and running. Might be a great event for both of you to attend.

Something that surprises me is just how clean my truck runs, even with the POD on 85%. Some jackass pissed me off today and I was going to show my displeasure(yeah, I'll smoke an ass who deserves it).

At 70, the TNT-R would roll, this thing just jumped up on the tires and took off with little to no smoke at all, even when i stabbed it to the floor.

Got up to 100 pretty damn fast.

Bob, if you guys make it down to Texas, I can pull a day or two off and I have access to to two different dynos here in town if you want to do a little tuning. You're more than welcome to use the truck whenever you need it.

Tune in Idaho...tune in Idaho! We could have a bunch of darn near 1k or more trucks here!

well guys better get on it and hope it can compete with EFILIVE is all I can say.

Was this a ness. comment??

:umno:

SSR / POD is good stuff and has it's place...Trust me!

Not everyone will need / want EFI...

Lets practice Positive comments on here guys...

Thank you!

David