Any more news of Super Revo?

Just wanted to be post #1000 in this thread. Haha.

Edit: Crap I missed it by 1!

Totally agree with Swole for some reason... We need to remember Bob and Marco has totally set the standards for all common rail performance. I think the SSR will be very competitive with some of the new technology in the near future (i hope).

I appreciate the support here I really do. As I stated earlier I have asked Marco to come to the States to fine tune a few truck with completely different mods so we could get a better feel for the SSR software.

Sometimes the wheels don't turn as quickly as you wish.

This program is getting back on task and will please.

I ignore some posts for good reason :doh:

Thanks

SSR / POD is good stuff and has it's place...Trust me!

I totally agree with this. I don't have much time with the SSR yet, but it improves the performance and driveability of my truck greatly. Not that it's a slouch with the TNT/R either.

Paul

Any results for stock trucks? I know its suppose to be heavy modded trucks but it seems you could still gain from it on a stock truck????

New tag for the morons.

Bob...offer stands in boise...we could a bunch of hp trucks. :)

If it is really in oregon...let me know when and where. I will grab nathan wright and drive there. Let jarrod and wop in slc know too...

I got to meet bob and marco at florida. It was cool to meet them and have marco ride in my truck. Dam sure eran stout with TNTr and thanks to marco I have SSR now so if anyone is running similar mods I'd appreciate some starting pointers

Trucks got a 2.6 s400 ED charger
120hp nozzles , cam,and all that stuff

Is the SSR box going to be any smaller than the current smarty? I thought the BD housing was big but DANG!... JK its all good

Hey Bob, shot you a PM yesterday over on CF, dont know how often you check in... just looking for confirmation you recieved my message, then I can relax knowing you will get to it when you have time

same handle

the SSR uses the same hardware as the previous Smartys...

no need to add unnecessary cost to a downloader so that it will be a little smaller IMO!

Actually I think the hardware is different but the packaging is the same...that is why we were sent new smarty's.

I'm not sure if the boards are different, but the bottom line is the case is the same...

anything they can do to keep costs down is a plus IMO

Using the POD settings, it would be handy if it was smaller. If it just used as a downloaded, then I agree, the size doesn't matter.

Paul