Any more news of Super Revo?

ya gotta admit it is big, not as bad as what TST has going, using a palm that the manufacturer discontinued 5 years ago? shouldnt all of this stuff be wireless via bluetooth and run off an android app by now?

YEAH, that would be sweeeeeet... a smarty app :snoop:

firmware update works only on the pod version, or the standard S06 as well ?

way back I think I recal there not being enough room for the programs and maps in the S06's memory...... pod has the required space IIRC

full pull, whats with the bs flag? when they originally d3e4veloped the S06 they only put enough memory in it to hold the programs they thought they would need, to keep cost down, SSR is more robust and flat out will not fit in the memory of the original unit. at least that is what I gathered using the search function, and thorough reading.l

well guys better get on it and hope it can compete with EFILIVE is all I can say.

I dont think thats gonna be a problem. Marco is a common rail wizard. Most people have no idea of what he is capable of. We have seen it first hand. He made a very heavy oversized truck competitive with a much lighter Bosch ECM equipped truck in a matter of hours.

I dont think thats gonna be a problem. Marco is a common rail wizard. Most people have no idea of what he is capable of. We have seen it first hand. He made a very heavy oversized truck competitive with a much lighter Bosch ECM equipped truck in a matter of hours.

Going fast is one thing. Going fast and letting grandma drive it to church on Sunday as tame as stock truck, without a retune, is another. I'm personally tired of that egg under my throttle. I hope this works out for both sides. It means we all can have our damn expensive cake and eat it too, finally.

Last edited:
Going fast is one thing. Going fast and letting grandma drive it to church on Sunday as tame as stock truck, without a retune, is another. I'm personally tired of that egg under my throttle. I hope this works out for both sides. It means we all can have our damn expensive cake and eat it too, finally.

SO very true :clap: