Any more news of Super Revo?

According to F1, the 3rd event is why 04.5 thru 07's can't run an injector larger than a 5.1.

According to F1, the 3rd event is why 04.5 thru 07's can't run an injector larger than a 5.1.

data logs have shown that the 3rd event is turned off at high load, especially with Smarty tuning.

my point is there really isn't a lot in it for Marco considering that the 3 event trucks run very well...

with the availability of 03/04 setups and the various stand-alones and EFI Live, the hard core guys who need to run an injector larger than 5.1 (whatever that means) have options

5.1 = 255hp

For every tenth, it is around 5hp

Have no clue in flow number or % over stock.

I'd be interested to see what size the 5.1s are. Like 5x? Or lpm? I've got some big injectors on the way to try with the ssr. I love it so far and haven't realy got to tune it yet. Dam sure made a good sled pull tune with the smaller injectors I had

Was not looking for anyone's opinion.

Does anyone know if the 3rd event will be able to be disabled when SSR is released?

Was not looking for anyone's opinion.

Does anyone know if the 3rd event will be able to be disabled when SSR is released?

LOL

This is CompD Brah!! You're getting opinion wether you like it or not around here !

But for the record. When I got my Beta unit, the instructions had an option for turning off the Pilot shot but when loading, its not there.

They decided not to offer that just yet.

Marco is open to ideas.. Shoot him a PM if you want direct contact and " no opinion".

David

I ran Flux 5.5 in my 06 I had. So it's definitely possible.

I'd be interested to see what size the 5.1s are. Like 5x? Or lpm? I've got some big injectors on the way to try with the ssr. I love it so far and haven't realy got to tune it yet. Dam sure made a good sled pull tune with the smaller injectors I had

I was told the Flux 5.5 I had were approx 330hp injectors.

FYI. I run flux 7s on a 05 no problems dd.

D@MN!!! Those are HUGE! Any dyno numbers?

I ran Flux 5.5 in my 06 I had. So it's definitely possible.

I was told the Flux 5.5 I had were approx 330hp injectors.

D@MN!!! Those are HUGE! Any dyno numbers?

I know they are fun for sure 140 percent over what I was told. You take the flux number x 20 and runs real close to percent over info from Greg at Exergy Must have supporting mods to play with 7's but I can street drive this with very little haze under light throttle.

I think I want the first one disabled........ the pilot !

I think you might find that if you completely kill the pilot event, the CR wont be able to spool large chargers too well. Its almost a benefit to have the pilot...you see any of the tunes from the D-Max guys who are running large turbos, they are running a pilot shot at low rpms with minimal injection quanity and have it go away above 2Krpm or so.

This is probably why Marco did lose power and has decided as of right now not to offer it in the Super Revo SW.

Post injection, if it does exist is the one I'd want to be removed....

I thought the pilot just helps with spool?

The pilot helps with noise and harshness. the 3rd event helps with spool by delivering more heat late in the combustion process that does little for power but more for spool, and well, the main intended purpose was to heat the CAT.

EDIT:

2007 5.9...... explain why I'm recalling a completely different story from the folks over the years? why would I be wrong?

EDIT2: I recall marco disabling the 3rd event and losing 100-ish hp. With a late spool this is possible even with the 3rd disable when finally under load.

Last edited:
I know they are fun for sure 140 percent over what I was told. You take the flux number x 20 and runs real close to percent over info from Greg at Exergy Must have supporting mods to play with 7's but I can street drive this with very little haze under light throttle.

That was was quite a long sentence, but I think it ends with you saying 140% injectors are very driveable? I have 105% Exergy injectors that flow within 1% of each other. I would say they are moderately streetable, but I definately have to keep the RPM's up to keep smoke down. I can't see 140's being friendly at all. $.02