Any more news of Super Revo?

That was was quite a long sentence, but I think it ends with you saying 140% injectors are very driveable? I have 105% Exergy injectors that flow within 1% of each other. I would say they are moderately streetable, but I definately have to keep the RPM's up to keep smoke down. I can't see 140's being friendly at all. $.02

I see my 110's street able with minimal smoke on a stock or very very very low software. Bump the sw to 7-9.. you need that egg under the throttle.

EDIT:

2007 5.9...... explain why I'm recalling a completely different story from the folks over the years? why would I be wrong?

Don't quote me in the pilot event as that's the one Marco killed, but iirc it was. Joesixpack has logged several times that pilot is almost always active and that post injection is the questionable event.

Take it for what's it worth, I'd eater have pilot control and turn the post off than visa versa

I don't get the 105% thing, 100% of 100 is 100, 105% of 100 is 105....... not a big increase in size at all, now if you mean twice as much that's 200%.

they measure in percent over stock...

so 30% would be 30% more flow than stock

and 105% would be 105% more flow than stock

200% would be 200% more flow than stock

want me to continue? :p

That was was quite a long sentence, but I think it ends with you saying 140% injectors are very driveable? I have 105% Exergy injectors that flow within 1% of each other. I would say they are moderately streetable, but I definately have to keep the RPM's up to keep smoke down. I can't see 140's being friendly at all. $.02

Sorry I was posting from my phone missed the period and tough to edit. Yes 140% over is big and its not for guys with twins and some mods thinking they can cleanly street run them. This takes a well thought out setup to work my setup drives them very well. Besides the mods when in town I keep the converter unlocked and my shift points are delayed. This is to prevent sudden load which will puff a little smoke when it shifts. I have little to none with the converter unlocked. The OP asked if 04.5 and up could be run with larger F1 injectors and I just gave him my $.02

Chris.

Sorry I was posting from my phone missed the period and tough to edit. Yes 140% over is big and its not for guys with twins and some mods thinking they can cleanly street run them. This takes a well thought out setup to work my setup drives them very well. Besides the mods when in town I keep the converter unlocked and my shift points are delayed. This is to prevent sudden load which will puff a little smoke when it shifts. I have little to none with the converter unlocked. The OP asked if 04.5 and up could be run with larger F1 injectors and I just gave him my $.02

Chris.

So do you have any dyno numbers? What's the rest of your setup?

That wasn't my best hook. The 2,6 class hook the flagger stopped me at 355 and I was still rolling lol. The truck didn't like the changes I made to the tune for the 2,8 class plus it got rough so I took it a little easy

Here's the 2.6 hook. If you watch/ listen closely you can tell when the tune changes at the line. It kinda scared me lol. SSR is the stuff though. I can't thanks marco enough for hookin me up. It realy allowed me to take the CR to the next level

smoke machine,
as simple put as possible....

YEEEEEEHHHAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

MAN, that's some SCHWEEET pulls!

Marco

New SSR software.

Hey gang,

I've just finished the SSR software with the latest Chrysler updates.
I also fixed a couple minor things.

1) The high idle is now enabled in all SW's.
2) Several codes are now deleted in all software's ( was missing in 2004.5 / 2005 / 2005.5 / 2007 )

Rather than having to send the SW to a lot of people, I have uploaded it to our website.

Here's the link to the software:
http://www.madselectronics.com/downloadfiles/SSR59V403AR11A.7z

You don't need to return your truck back to stock prior to updating the Smarty. Even more so, Smarty will retain all the levels you had selected during the update.

I've been asked which settings would be like the TNTR # 7 CaTCHER.
Granted, the SSR is not exaclty like the TNTR's were. Everything has been deeply redesigned. Here is what comes close enough to TNTR # 7.
HLD 15
LLD 30
HLT 33
LLT 10
HLRP 50
LLRP 50

Marco

I'm assuming this is an update for all of the SSR beta testers

Exactly!

This should be the software for the ( finally ) final release of the SSR.
This has been the biggest project ever for MADS. Over two years to develop the first beta release...

Marco