Any more news of Super Revo?

Without some kind of trade up program I'm sure some of us might go the EFI live route.

Sure there is!!

Its called the "Classified's"!!

Sell the old..Buy the new!!

Do you get trade ups on your pants, shirts, underwear, Q-tips, Tires, Turbos, Cams, Condoms, ....??

NO!

Sorry to be so harsh but dang!! Just sell it and upgrade like every other thing you buy in life..

Last edited:
Sure there is!!

Its called the "Classified's"!!

Sell the old..Buy the new!!

Do you get trade ups on your pants, shirts, underwear, Q-tips, Tires, Turbos, Cams, Condoms, ....??

NO!

Sorry to be so harsh but dang!! Just sell it and upgrade like every other thing you buy in life..

Umm, electronics are traded up all the time. :) And from what I understand a certain subset of these guys can, another subset possibly can't.

But it is what it is. :) Unless someone wants to buy my smarty for a few bucks, I won't bother and wait on another product that's not to far off from release for my vehicle.

Meh... If there were an upgrade option from an S06 POD unit, I'd consider it. But since there isn't, I think I too will just hold out for a certain other product that shall remain nameless that should be out within a year's time.

well, if you're looking for an upgrade between now and 2-3yrs from now when your 04 is supported, the SSR might be just the ticket :cool:

You think it will take EFI Live that long? LOL you obviously are unfamiliar with their work ethic and superior R&D. EFI Live will be the dominant source of power from here on out for the Cummins CR. I have seen several huge HP Smarty powered trucks first hand, WAY! too much smoke, rattles like a SOB and offers nothing for "detorquing" the tune, Obviously they make awesome power no doubts or debate there

To be honest efi will not be all that much more power than the smarty on the same platform I think... I admit it may be smoother more manageable power butt 100% is 100 % no matter efi or smarty... don't get me wrong I can't wait for efi either but this will put me quite a few ponies ahead and a few feet on the track this season until that unknown date that efi comes out