Any more news of Super Revo?

Marco is in the process of finishing the manual. As soon as the printing is complete we should be good to go. I can't quote an actual ship date today.

You think it will take EFI Live that long? LOL you obviously are unfamiliar with their work ethic and superior R&D. EFI Live will be the dominant source of power from here on out for the Cummins CR. I have seen several huge HP Smarty powered trucks first hand, WAY! too much smoke, rattles like a SOB and offers nothing for "detorquing" the tune, Obviously they make awesome power no doubts or debate there

when was EFI live first teased? how long has it been and we're still in beta? and next comes the 07-09... then you have THREE different ECMs for 03/04, 04.5, and 05. So do you focus on those old dinosaurs or do you move on to the 10+ trucks?

So what's your prediction on when the 03-05's will be fully sorted out with EFI live? :confused:

A few facts you need to keep in consideration about the SSR.

First of all this is the most sofisticated HAND-HELD programmer EVER.
Meaning, it's the first and only -simple to use- device that allows for a complete performance software customization. No need to know about binary code, using sofisticated software's, loong test 'n trials.

The 50 possible levels of each parameter that can be selected make for : 15.625.000.000 possible combinations for each truck. From 2003 to 2007 that's 46 different software variations. So you need to make that number times 46 to get the whole picture. Try to stuff something like that into a handheld and you start to understand why the SSR took over two years of R&D.

Furthermore, the money spent in fuel, tires and various parts used on the dyno alone is...I don't even want to think about it.

Then again, this has been the biggest Beta test I have ever conducted. I have given away more than 50 beta units; for FREE.

Combine the above with the fact that the SSR is a product for a small market niche, the racers. Add to this that everybody involved in my company says that I musta-havta be completly stupid to spend all that time and money in a niche product that will never make up for it's development costs...

I don't care what they say. I don't care if the SSR will not pay for itself.
I WANT this product for the few that can really gain with it. Period.

OK, now, what was the original question? Upgrade, trade in, more free's? C'mon.....

Sorry if I sound rude but this had to be said.

Marco

f6877714.jpg

This is hanging on the wall in Ashley's shop. Thought it would be fitting about now. Thanks again Marco for try such a big undertaking.

with every one saying how smooth ssr is marco did you go in to the ecm and smooth out and blend the maps or r they still the stock maps that have been modifiled just like the tntr tune ?

And all that is why I have not one problem paying what you want for the ssr and not worrying who will buy my s06... and I will put this beautiful ssr to work about three days a weekend! For what its work thanks marco! For the second time best money I could spend towards my truck!

Not sure if its been asked before cause that is alot of pages to read thru but how user friendly will this software be as compared to say EFI Live? As far as tuning with all the different parameters. Will it be relatively straight forward when it comes to the fine tuning part with all the different options you have to choose from?

It's as simple as making adjustments on the old stuff....there's just more options.

What has been the results of running the SSR with the psi boxes and TST?

i pulled my dr performance race box off after playing with ssr and marco ask me to at florida since my truck was crackling on the big end. i pulled it off while running tntr and added pressure in the tntr and problem solved. i never looked back. SSR will blow tntr out of the water

My Dr P pressure box has also been removed. The smarty is WAY better at rp than the pressure box was.