Any more news of Super Revo?

I'm not sure how large your talkin Jason, but NO programming in the world is going to over come the laws of physics with Huge wheels! I don't see anyone spooling an 80mm turbo "Like a stocker", no matter what..

Inersia !!

Your right, but your "right" isn't all that meaningful. Read the following link as a hint as to what I'm talking about.

Anti-lag...staging spool injection strategy. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

The Stock ECU might not be able to be detailed enough in it's programming, but a standalone sure can (obviously). Yeah, I believe joe's truck is twins, but in a single, it'll be relatively better better then what we have now.

Your right, but your "right" isn't all that meaningful. Read the following link as a hint as to what I'm talking about.

Anti-lag...staging spool injection strategy. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

The Stock ECU might not be able to be detailed enough in it's programming, but a standalone sure can (obviously). Yeah, I believe joe's truck is twins, but in a single, it'll be relatively better better then what we have now.

I'll check it out

btw...His names Chris

ON EDIT: Yeah, I saw that a while back... It is interesting... Dude's got SKILLZ!!

I'll be sure to pass along to Andrew, the Bosch Engineer, and Cody at Schieds that you question thier tuning abilities:poke::hehe:

Haha, my thoughts exactly Greg. I have no doubt that the best in the business had their hands on that truck. And its an awesome truck, just like all of scheids stuff. But the proof is in the pudding, Marcos tune performed almost as well as a stand alone ECM. And on a much heavier, much closer to stock truck. I wouldn't be afraid to say that marcos tune would have outperformed the stAndalone given the trucks were closer to the same weight.
Aron had almost no tuning time except Friday in Bradenton. That's when he received the tune. So there is definitely more to be had from it

Um, the 2.6 charger isn't the next new big charger. Shouldn't be to hard to get the most out of a 2.6 with any sort of programming. In fact, stock programming and correctly sized nozzles and pumps can do rather well.

Now, lets see who's software approach can light a single 80mm charger on the street, smoke free and keep up with day to day traffic on a 100degree 80% humidity day. :) THAT right there will be impressive.

Sorry man, this has already been done more than a few times. Well almost(s478). It has been on mine and arons truck and is smokeless on the 6.7 with a normal TNT tune. It's a little more laggy on my 5.9, but still very low smoke with the right tune. Both of our trucks have seen several thousand miles of highway with big singles, including Atlanta rush hour traffic in august.

Sorry man, this has already been done more than a few times. Well almost(s478). It has been on mine and arons truck and is smokeless on the 6.7 with a normal TNT tune. It's a little more laggy on my 5.9, but still very low smoke with the right tune. Both of our trucks have seen several thousand miles of highway with big singles, including Atlanta rush hour traffic in august.

I assume with SO6 or is this SSR tune

I'll check it out

btw...His names Chris

ON EDIT: Yeah, I saw that a while back... It is interesting... Dude's got SKILLZ!!

Yeah I knew that. Multi-tasking got the best of me there. :)

So now we are talking about dailydrivers with $$$$$$$ standalones?

Yes and no. When standalones get closer to $2000, why not? already almost half way there :) in due time.

I was using 80 as an example of "big". :)

I assume with SO6 or is this SSR tune

Yes this was with an s06 with tntr tune on my truck and a normal tnt tune on arons. Now with SSR, I think pretty much all the smoke can be tuned out on the street. My truck with SSR is 100% smokeless all the way down the track. The only smoke is on spoolup and launch. But i've only made 2 passes with SSR so I dont think it will be a problem to tune spoolup smoke out. The first pass I had a lot of smoke trying to light the charger, but by the second pass I found the sweet spot and spooled very quick with minimal smoke. And this was with LLD at 30 and HLD at 40. So it was set on kill for sure.

As soon as the clutch/transmission get finished I will be jumping on a dyno to get all dialed in for TS. I wish I could do tnt r VS ssr but I've already got ssr so the numbers will be brand new with the 65lpm inj, s400, and hyperdriven wicked stage 3 cp3

As soon as the clutch/transmission get finished I will be jumping on a dyno to get all dialed in for TS. I wish I could do tnt r VS ssr but I've already got ssr so the numbers will be brand new with the 65lpm inj, s400, and hyperdriven wicked stage 3 cp3

Don't worry I have a TNT r for u to try just send your ssr to me and I promise I will send it right back. Lol. But I would borrow it to you when I finish my zues install.

Chris

That's mighty nice of you lol. I'd love to have a zeuss to play with but iam realy happy with the way the ssr has bein doin and I haven't even pushed it yet. I may just load regular tnt on the truck from a buddys smarty just for comparison. I bet I have trouble getting lit lol

I wish I could do tnt r VS ssr

2147920630033715158S600x600Q85.jpg