Any more news of Super Revo?

I will start shipping the SSR's on Monday. Just in time for some TS tuning.

Thanks for your patience guys.

Bob

Ashley, are you sure scheid pickup is a 6.7? Looking at the pictures, it has a 5.9 head. Maybe it has a 6.7 block with a 5.9 head?

A 5.9 and 6.7 head are identical on the outside. The only difference is the 6.7 head has steam ports. Other than that and the injector hole, they are the same. But yea, Im pretty sure its a 6.7.

A 5.9 and 6.7 head are identical on the outside. The only difference is the 6.7 head has steam ports. Other than that and the injector hole, they are the same. But yea, Im pretty sure its a 6.7.

Yeah but the injector harness is different. I was wondering if you knew for sure it was a 6.7 because the picture Jason put in Dieselpowermag shows a early cr with the 3 connectors for the injectors.

g6.jpg

That doesnt matter. You can use any valve cover/ injector harness if your running a standalone ecm. Actually, you could even use the old style harness on a stock 6.7 if you didnt need the few extra sensors that come on the 6.7 trucks.

Sorry for being silent in the past days. It's a bit hectic here as always when we release a new product. The SSR's are being build right now. First shipments are scheduled for tomorrow.

I have been allowed to stick my nose under the hood of Dan's truck too. One of the CLEANEST installs I've ever seen! Everything is well done and thought out. Hats down to Dan's crew and their artist work!

Maybe I'm getting a bit old and my memory no longer serves me like in the past but I'm pretty sure I was told that it is an 6.7L.

Anyhow, to back up Ashley's reasoning.
Dan's truck best run was 10.60 ( or was that 10.66???)
Aron's best run was a 10.90

Assuming that Dan's truck was right 6000 pounds I don't know for sure but I would be surprised that it would've been more. Aron's was 6500. The 10.90 run was with all body parts still on the truck.:lolly:

Sticking the times and the weight's into the various calculators the two trucks were pretty close horsepower wise. The difference in the quarter was due to Aron's added weight. That's why he took off the hood 'n stuff off in the finals.:hehe:

In the real world... I would think that the class they were running in was new to Dan's crew as it was for everybody else. Will they do better & go faster in the next races? You bet! They will refine their tuning, they will work on this and on that trying to get the most out of the truck. No doubt.

Same goes of course for Aron's truck and my software's. You can bet on that one too.

Now, breath deep, relax and don't get upset. No bashing, just the facts as they showed during a race. The Hp of the two trucks seems to be no more than 3 Hp one from the other.

Marco

I'll be checking my porch often.. can't wait. Great job Marco and Bob, some serious improvements, very impressive.

Those of you thinking about EFI Live, here is some food for thought. In Brandenton, Seth Sullivan had a stand alone ecm(Bosch I think) controlling his 6.7 engine, which was in a single cab 4wd 2nd gen truck weighing in close to 6000 lbs. It was running 10.70s. (seth, correct me on any of this if I am mistaken). This truck was also backed by Scheid Diesel and it had the best of the best in it from front to back Im sure.
10.6 was the best time of the weekend, and it's been faster than that.

Ashley, are you sure scheid pickup is a 6.7? Looking at the pictures, it has a 5.9 head. Maybe it has a 6.7 block with a 5.9 head?

It's a 5.9

just going through the checklist of whats running on what, anyone using a boost fooler in conjunction with the SSR? is there a need/ benefit ? I have the quad unit and wonder if it may be another item up for sale after SSR gets here.

just going through the checklist of whats running on what, anyone using a boost fooler in conjunction with the SSR? is there a need/ benefit ? I have the quad unit and wonder if it may be another item up for sale after SSR gets here.

good question, I'd also like to know

Straight from the website says it takes care of boost fooling.

Super Sport REVO SSR59
Competition version Smarty SSR59 The SSR provides just one base performance software that takes care of several limiting factors like the speed / RPM / Torque & boost limiters. Then the customer will have to fine tune the truck. 1) Low Load injection Timing ( LLT ) 2) High Load injection Timing ( HLT ) 3) Low Load injection Duration ( LLD ) 4) High Load injection duration ( HLD ) 5) Low Load Rail Pressure ( LLRP 6) High Load Rail Pressure ( HLRP )

Hey Bob and Marco why don't ya'll do an online webinar or a few locations across U.S to help with programming...

I took the quad boost fooler off of my truck. The SSR takes care of it. With the TNT/R I would set an over boost code, without the quad boost fooler. With the SSR no over boost code.

Paul

Hey Bob and Marco why don't ya'll do an online webinar or a few locations across U.S to help with programming...

It's super easy to use....but you need to be on a dyno. There's no way around that. Bob and Marco have said that from day 1.