Any more news of Super Revo?

Jess, I can see how your having this issue since your in a 2wd.... When Im testing big gaps on the street and still in 2wd, If I get on it too hard going through the gears it will break lose during the transition as well....

Wish there was a way to make it more linear....

Jess, I can see how your having this issue since your in a 2wd.... When Im testing big gaps on the street and still in 2wd, If I get on it too hard going through the gears it will break lose during the transition as well....

Wish there was a way to make it more linear....

it is what it is. def makes more power over a longer curve than the tntr. im by no means done testing,just had to ditch the quest for low smoke during spool up...

For racing, I guess thats ok. But for me on the street, I may have to give up my quest for 850+ hp on the street with great spool too. Keeping the gaps tighter and the hp lower up top may be how it has to go..

Will be doin some more testing finally come Tues. Thru the following Tues. I took over the whole weekend for Scheids but it doesn't look like I can afford to go now.

Ya'll have fun! Hope the weather is good for ya.

Bones....knock 10 off each dur...and try pod 90 and share your impression...

SSR just friggen fuels hard...wow.

My dyno runs start at 2100 rpms...by 2400 I burries the torque at 1800 plus....no more reading....made peak hp by 3000 and it was almost flat till 4000.

POD settings seem to affect ll more than hl.

Marco,
how are we doing dropping the pilot injection?
Ive been told (no need to have one).
Single event would be easier on injectors .
thanks,doug

Bones....knock 10 off each dur...and try pod 90 and share your impression...

SSR just friggen fuels hard...wow.

My dyno runs start at 2100 rpms...by 2400 I burries the torque at 1800 plus....no more reading....made peak hp by 3000 and it was almost flat till 4000.

POD settings seem to affect ll more than hl.

I guess I need to think outside the box a little more....I never even thought of upping the settings and just using the POD to back tune it.....

And if it affects LL settings more so than the HL, that would really make it perfect for my "Street" tuning for spool and smoke.....

Anymore info or advice on this would be great, if you have some insite for my setup.....Flux 3.8's

Marco,
how are we doing dropping the pilot injection?
Ive been told (no need to have one).
Single event would be easier on injectors .
thanks,doug

I would GLADLY take the louder noise and maybe a little less smooth engine for a single injection event, if it is truly easier on the injectors....

And ever since I get these "Stock Style" Flux 3.8 tips from Don, My low rpm / low boost rattle is a good bit louder......I'd love to get rid of it.....

Picked up 100hp over a standard TNTR on one of our conversion trucks recently. Picked up 80hp by just loading in the SSR with all default tuning went from 700 to 780 then we tuned it it some and got over 800. It still needed fine tuned cause teh bottom end was laggy and smoky then when it would switch over to HL you could feel it like a light switch. Hope to try it out on the camo truck here soon if we ever get a tranny.

I hear pop pop pop. Pull over and check for dripping oil and holes. This was on a 1/1 setting on #6. Unplugged!

Now that I've got it back up and running, this is the settings I've been driving around on for the last two days....Seems like a very good street tune...Smokes pretty low off bottom and power seems really good up top...

SOP meter says at least 750 ish...Maybe even a bit more...

LL Tim 15
HL Tim 28
LL RP 09
HL RP 35
LL Dur 20
HL Dur 32

truck was a left coast, les and jason got the truck up to 802hp with ssr.

specs 66/74/14 turbo, 200hp injectors, stage 3 cp from wicked diesel

hit the track yesterday made a few test passes working on 60fts. even with the fuel levels turned up it still spools the chargers much faster than the tntr.ran with the pod on 60 still went 103 in the 8th. il post the setting latter.