Assembling Project X “the Beetle “ engine

You sir are a complete douche bag!! You are about as close to the "arena" as a parking lot attendent at a ball game!!:hehe:

I don't hide in the dark as you put it. I can gaurantee there are more people here that have met me than have met you:kick:

Again, your idea of "doing something" and mine are two different things! Mine doesn't include constantly blowing myself for self confidence!!:hehe:

Have you ever come on a single one of my threads and contributed a single bit of information, you’re the Douche in most everyone’s opinion. You can’t keep a motor together, even thou you’re not making any more power than anyone else. So when it all come down to it , what have you ever done .
I don’t race dyno’s ,

BTW I have had a custom one off cam on my shelf for almost 2 years now. Wee bit more than 10mm of lift in it ;) Too bad I have had some minor rod bending hydro lock experiences that has prevented me on testing it as of yet. But it will be tested. And will propably be not enough. Our goal isn't to be the fastest on Texas mile or any other race or venue for that matter. Our goal is to make it scream and make a big boom when it all goes to pieces ;) Then maybe change to some bit different platform. But in a year or so well see how things go. I cant say for sure what I will do with the fat ass MK4 Golf. It could be in the wreckers by then so ;)

The pistons are made in America, and will be available in about a month, around $550 a set with Total seal rings and tool steel wrist pin. Project X make around 300 to 325 hp, to achieve the speeds it has in Land speed Racing , that is just the facts of performance. The 132 trap speed is around 260 hp, but the car was ay 147 at the ¾ mile mark when we had the pistons melt. The car should have gained another 3 to 5 mph, but just 147 mph calculates to the 300+ number.

So you making 300 + hp on fuel only, cool you’re the man. This motor is stock displacement as well.
This is just a 4 stroke, internal combustion, reciprocating engine, nothing more or less.

I am addressing airflow and cam programs on a level that I have not seen on any post on the TDI forum. I’m not new to diesels, and engineering diesel performance engine programs. This engine is no different; I am sure that I will have close to 400 hp in drag racing applications. The engine platform is capable of this power level with proper modifications. I have mapped out the pain rail, and will do some billet main caps and a bed plate to tie the mains and pan rail together.

I like the stock MLM head gasket, but will more than likely go to a dead soft copper gasket with o rings and receiver groove. The water jacket will need additional modifications to flow enough coolant to keep it cool at Bonneville.

For the rest following the thread, these people like Dockboy old poopie , and JasonCzerach among others , are just people that try to climb runs on the internet ladder . Their mediocre accomplishments make them feel a little light in the jock. So rather than do it themselves, they entertain themselves by following me around and do what most of you are sick of seeing.
I am the one in the arena, the one in the public eye , and the one that spend every waking min, thinking of a way to make it faster , and better. I grab public attention,

If you ask them what they have done , their answer is that they are satisfied by just playing out their boring existents in the gray shadows , the thing is the internet allows them to hide in that dark place and pretend they are Walter Mittie.

Spell my name right you dumb chit.

You sir are a complete douche bag!! You are about as close to the "arena" as a parking lot attendent at a ball game!!:hehe:

I don't hide in the dark as you put it. I can gaurantee there are more people here that have met me than have met you:kick:

Again, your idea of "doing something" and mine are two different things! Mine doesn't include constantly blowing myself for self confidence
!!:hehe:
Bolting on parts other people made and proved and then blowing up those same parts they did not:doh:
Have you ever come on a single one of my threads and contributed a single bit of information, you’re the Douche in most everyone’s opinion. You can’t keep a motor together, even thou you’re not making any more power than anyone else. So when it all come down to it , what have you ever done . I don’t race dyno’s ,

:eek:wned:

Bolting on parts other people made and proved and then blowing up those same parts they did not:doh:

:eek:wned:

Hardly:hehe:

David,

Go back to your little sand box where the 4 year olds think you are God because of some myth you have created before your little feelings get hurt again. :rolleyes:

This has got to be some sort of Texas thing:what::hehe:

Have you ever come on a single one of my threads and contributed a single bit of information, you’re the Douche in most everyone’s opinion. You can’t keep a motor together, even thou you’re not making any more power than anyone else. So when it all come down to it , what have you ever done .
I don’t race dyno’s ,

Most everyone's opinion?:hehe: If you were to question "most" people about the difference between you and me.....I don't think you would like the answer you get!!:doh::poke:

Here is a simple proposition Mr. Wizard...Bring yourself, a vehicle, and it's title with you listed as the owner to any race. You can race my blown up dyno queen for titles. Not for some Charity, not for somebody else's crap who you have baffled with BS about your greatness......but for some of your own personal skin.

Do you have the stones to do that?? I doubt it :rolleyes:

By the way, I had a long personal chat with Gale Banks at TS 2 years ago about alot of things. We talked for atleast an hour. At one point I brought up your name....he laughed. :hehe:

Hey douche461, wait until my tdi beetle is done, i had my cousin joe blow build me a set of one off pistons, we took stock pistons out of an old 8n ford tractor my grandpa had rusting away, then he took his grinder and ground bigger dishes in them to lower the compression, he spray paintes them with vht high temp bbq paint. the problem is the pistons didnt fit the vw rods so we cut both sets of rods in half then welded the tractor top half to the vw bottom half, right now were working on putting on a duramax head, its been ported and polished by a secret shop, im also running a solid copper head gasket, i went to the steel shop and got a sheet of copper, the thinest they had was 1/8 inch, but that should help lower the compressino for all the boost and nitrous im running. I have a four stage, a super charger feeding a hx55 feeding a hx40 feeding the stck turbo, i had to cut out the firewall to stuff the 2 big chargers in the passenger compartment. Then in the back seat i set a 125 pound nitrous filling bottle so i dont run out.

I’m not sure why Douche Bag Greg, or DBG, as we refer to him on the TDICLUB site, has such a relentless hard-on for Justin – unless it’s TDI Peenie Envy, or unless it’s because the Douche-ster gets called out – and rightly so – by Justin every time he talks total sh1t about being NUMBER ONE ON THE PLANET with regard to TDI this or TDI that or TDI the other thing.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the TDICLUB website, OldPoopie is one of the most respected mechanics on the site. He’s worked on hundreds if not thousands of different members cars, he’s done hundreds of timing belt jobs (they are relatively complicated, and not everybody feels like tackling this before they have all the specialized tools, and before they’ve had an opportunity to observe it being done by a pro a couple of times: http://www.tdiclub.com/articles/pdf/a4timingbelt.pdf). I’ve personally driven halfway across the state to have Justin work on my car (like the timing belt for instance), I’ve met him at several GTG’s including Portland, I’ve casually observed him repair some low-down obtuse problems that I’ve never even seen show up in various ‘Help, nobody can find the problem with my car’ threads, and I’m willing to speak up about it. He’s also a nice guy who doesn’t blow his own horn, or, like the picture of canine Greggy in one of those posts, try to blow his own d1ck.

DBG, if Justin hasn’t already forgotten 10 times what you currently know about TDI’s, I’ll personally sh1t blue stars, have them anodized gold and laser engraved with an etched flame design of your choice, and paste them on your forehead with permanently hardening epoxy for free. And you don’t even have to buy me a beer or thank me profusely for my trouble.

For what it’s worth, Justin’s car has some impressive modifications to it that he’s smart not to talk about to you or anyone else. There are several REAL FAST TDI’s running around whose owners I know personally, and to a man, at any time, they’d rather get you in the car, tell you to put your seatbelt on, and freak you out with a full throttle run you didn’t see coming than bench race with you and tell you how fast they are. IMHO, life’s a lot more fun being quietly fast that loudly Douche, any day. And further, for the record, Texas is in Texas, and nobody cares if you show up and run on somebody else’s sponsorship money, while they have to show up on their own private dollars. You can be faster, OK? After all, you've already told us you are.

What people don’t like about you, is your big mouth and your psychopathic ego. Who’s got a bigger reality disconnect – you or Rod Blagojevich??? Just idly musing . . .

Oh, and before I forget, while we’re on the subject of sh1t, I hope Justin won’t be too mad at me for telling you this – but he got his nickname ‘Old Sh1t’ (which he didn’t think would fly too well on various forums) when he was in grade school, as his behavior was way to focused and mature for the fun loving inbred retards he was in class with to completely digest the ramifications of. I’m pretty sure you might have been one of those classmates, Greggy . . .

DBG, if Justin hasn’t already forgotten 10 times what you currently know about TDI’s, I’ll personally sh1t blue stars, have them anodized gold and laser engraved with an etched flame design of your choice, and paste them on your forehead with permanently hardening epoxy for free. And you don’t even have to buy me a beer or thank me profusely for my trouble.

Um..... brilliant!

LOL.

Hardly:hehe:

David,

Go back to your little sand box where the 4 year olds think you are God because of some myth you have created before your little feelings get hurt again. :rolleyes:

This has got to be some sort of Texas thing:what::hehe:

Coming from the DB(douche bag)or BB(block boy) or DB (dillboy) or whatever the initials stand for that makes a thread called Success for actually making passes and not breaking:doh:
Simply try doing something unique or different if you want people to recognize you for anything but the only person everyone knows that can break an anvil faster than he will ever make a diesel truck go.

this may be the best thread from greg ive read. please please PLEASE!!! tell me greg will be at TS.. i want to see the dockboy vs. greg houge boute!

I’m not sure why Douche Bag Greg, or DBG, as we refer to him on the TDICLUB site, has such a relentless hard-on for Justin – unless it’s TDI Peenie Envy, or unless it’s because the Douche-ster gets called out – and rightly so – by Justin every time he talks total sh1t about being NUMBER ONE ON THE PLANET with regard to TDI this or TDI that or TDI the other thing.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the TDICLUB website, OldPoopie is one of the most respected mechanics on the site. He’s worked on hundreds if not thousands of different members cars, he’s done hundreds of timing belt jobs (they are relatively complicated, and not everybody feels like tackling this before they have all the specialized tools, and before they’ve had an opportunity to observe it being done by a pro a couple of times: http://www.tdiclub.com/articles/pdf/a4timingbelt.pdf). I’ve personally driven halfway across the state to have Justin work on my car (like the timing belt for instance), I’ve met him at several GTG’s including Portland, I’ve casually observed him repair some low-down obtuse problems that I’ve never even seen show up in various ‘Help, nobody can find the problem with my car’ threads, and I’m willing to speak up about it. He’s also a nice guy who doesn’t blow his own horn, or, like the picture of canine Greggy in one of those posts, try to blow his own d1ck.

For what it’s worth, Justin’s car has some impressive modifications to it that he’s smart not to talk about to you or anyone else. There are several REAL FAST TDI’s running around whose owners I know personally, and to a man, at any time, they’d rather get you in the car, tell you to put your seatbelt on, and freak you out with a full throttle run you didn’t see coming than bench race with you and tell you how fast they are. IMHO, life’s a lot more fun being quietly fast that loudly Douche, any day. And further, for the record, Texas is in Texas, and nobody cares if you show up and run on somebody else’s sponsorship money, while they have to show up on their own private dollars. You can be faster, OK? After all, you've already told us you are.

What people don’t like about you, is your big mouth and your psychopathic ego. Who’s got a bigger reality disconnect – you or Rod Blagojevich??? Just idly musing . . .

Oh, and before I forget, while we’re on the subject of sh1t, I hope Justin won’t be too mad at me for telling you this – but he got his nickname ‘Old Sh1t’ (which he didn’t think would fly too well on various forums) when he was in grade school, as his behavior was way to focused and mature for the fun loving inbred retards he was in class with to completely digest the ramifications of. I’m pretty sure you might have been one of those classmates, Greggy . . .

If it’s so fast, then show up at Drag Week with a TDI ,

I had the fastest TDI at drag week last year.

That’s a fact, Hot Rod said it, and if you want to come and outperform me, and then come on.

All you people can do is try to expound your jealous.

I help a lot of people on here as well, so for all of the Oldpooper sainthood applications, he has not showed it. Rather OLDpooper attacks the truth, because it’s not according to Jeff ( rocketcrap ) , of one of the TDI the sting pullers. The attacks very much are part of an coordinated attach plan to go after any one that is involved with KERMA TDI. It’s just brand wars,

in reality they are afraid that I will do what I did with the last Project X diesel.
I arrived on the TDI scene, and noticed the needs to make real power. First was a real head studs were needed. The current TDI gurus were using a cosworth studs from ARP, which was not right for the TDI.

This kit was CM and back cut it’s would not hold any real power and torque to 88. I went my friends at ARP, and within 6 months we now have studs.

I needed to make power and go racing, I found a ARP 2000 studs and added a extra washer , with ARP’s blessing and had the exact same product to use in the interim. selling over 50 sets with zero complants

These guys would ***** no matter what.

I know that a forged piston was needed. For several reasons, first, bowl design, the stock bowl design sucks for making power .

next ring type and placement. The pistons are stronger, and lighter, with infinitely better ring packages.

The stock VW piston had a huge problem with the ring seal and drag. At any real power level, the combustion gasses went past the rings like water thru a screen door on a submarine. This additional ring seal and reduction of 40% in parasitic drag is worth a considerable amount of power.

I went to a major America manufactory and had rods made as well. These rods will be almost half of the price of German parts .

I just finished valve spring, titanium retainer, and longer valves, along with a billet lifter package. This along with some cams R&D will make a cylinder head package available. This will have all new parts, and a very effective port Job. The price will be very reasonable starting just under $2000, and going up .

But you know OldPooper is a great guy, he changes timing belts, for a free I’m sure.

Dickboy you are losing it, who knows of you.

You’re a legend in your own mind. You can’t keep an engine together, with parts others have had zero problems with, and you have very lack luster performance.

I’m a professional and I don’t bet on racing, unless it involves a charity. I spend my money on my projects. You’re just green with envy, because no one offers you parts and help. You say you don’t want freebees , but it’s because you don’t have them offer to you either.

Nothing is free, I work very hard on every project.

So DickBoy what do people like me continually get parts and help, if I have no respect in the diesel world , then why do people send many thousands of dollars worth of part. I turn away many offers each week for parts and help. I will not take a part, if I don’t believe in it, no amount of money or product will change my mind.

In the end I will made Project X “the Beetle “the most well know TDI in America. there is nothing you or your buddys can do about that .

There are a lot of plans in the works, lots of mainstream events, and a few diesel events. A huge amount of money is not involved in project X, just a lot of guys having fun .

I will welcome you and anyone one else to come to one of these events, and compete against me. I will not be out performed at one of these events.
Come on OLD pooper , grab you and your rocketcrap guys show up and race me at Hot Rod Drag Week 2010 . of the Texas Mile .

you suck at life Greg

That's a real constructive post there William.

Actually, it is. In grade school he failed English class, therefor failed.

If your going to prance around with the "professional" flag there Greg, learn to spell so some of don't have to re-construct your incoherent mess you call communication.

You should professionally post on youtube, you'll fit in with them idiots on their program.

Coming from the DB(douche bag)or BB(block boy) or DB (dillboy) or whatever the initials stand for that makes a thread called Success for actually making passes and not breaking:doh:
Simply try doing something unique or different if you want people to recognize you for anything but the only person everyone knows that can break an anvil faster than he will ever make a diesel truck go.

David,

Again, run along and go play internet hero to the 14 year olds over at PSN before you end up getting your feelings hurt. Don't you have some BS video to post of that POS of yours doing a burnout to prove how much power it makes?:hehe:

Is the Beetle gonna be at TS?

no the dragster is taking all on my time , The beetle is getting a cage in it for Bonniville.
I am going on the engine dyno soon. I'm running Super comp in Tulsa in two weeks , so my scedule is full