Assembling Project X “the Beetle “ engine

Dickboy you are losing it, who knows of you.

You’re a legend in your own mind. You can’t keep an engine together, with parts others have had zero problems with, and you have very lack luster performance.

I’m a professional and I don’t bet on racing, unless it involves a charity. I spend my money on my projects. You’re just green with envy, because no one offers you parts and help. You say you don’t want freebees , but it’s because you don’t have them offer to you either.

Nothing is free, I work very hard on every project.

So DickBoy what do people like me continually get parts and help, if I have no respect in the diesel world , then why do people send many thousands of dollars worth of part. I turn away many offers each week for parts and help. I will not take a part, if I don’t believe in it, no amount of money or product will change my mind.

Again you moron....My "very lack luster performance" is HALF A SECOND faster and ON FUEL ONLY to boot than that POS you built was with all the free parts and nitrous you could throw at it. Yet you talk like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread!:hehe:

Professional? Professional what....? The reason you can't bet is because you don't own anything besides the fact that that you don't have the kahuna's to do it:poke:

Green with envy????? Are you that fuking delusional????:bang

It is actually very sad that a grown man gages his importance in life by how many free parts he can bull$hit out of people:kick:

Hey Azzhat,

There are Therapists that specialize in treating Inferiority Complexes. I suggest you break out the phone book and look one up!:nail:

The difference between you and me is that I don't have the need to see my face in an ad or tell the world how great I am at every chance in order to feel good about myself. It is very appearent you do.:badidea:

I was pioneering diesel performance long before you even knew how a diesel operated. The difference is I just did it.....I didn't have to tell people about it.

You portray yourself as some great spokesman of diesel performance when in reality you are an embarassment!!:what:
:hehe::hehe:

Lol......:hehe: I remember way back in the day, when Dockboy was the man and Comp was a wannabe. Funny how things don't change LOL
LOL

Have you ever come on a single one of my threads and contributed a single bit of information, you’re the Douche in most everyone’s opinion. You can’t keep a motor together, even thou you’re not making any more power than anyone else. So when it all come down to it , what have you ever done .
I don’t race dyno’s ,
Zing

:hehe: These Greg Threads are sooo entertaining - worthless, but entertaining...

Hey greg, hate to rain on your innovation parade, but raceware has been making head studs specifically for tdi's for a couple of years. They're made just outside detroit. But, they're a small company like me and can't afford to spends millions a year in advertising so very few know about them. And like me, they're happy flying under the radar. You get a lot less hate mail that way.

There's been lots of other people bringing new products to the tdi market you never knew about either. The couple of different cam grinds Colt Cams offers are heavily related to me. There wasn't a readily available performance cam for them when I started building my motor, so I worked with Geoff and he came up with a couple variations out that have performed extremely well. You actually came up when I talked to Geoff the other day. I'm sure everyone else can fill in the blanks on how that went.

I tried to get all kinds of other parts developed also. If you call Garlock, they have all the engineering done for a gas filled o ring for a tdi. But when they told me it was going to be $1400 for the first 4 sets of o rings, I had to politely walk away. A one man operation like me can't plunk that down nonchalantly on something I would be guaranteed to lose money on. Scott Neely at Advanced sleeve has all the info if you want to bring that part to the market and be the messiah yet again.

Since your pockets seem to be bottomless greg, I'll make you a deal. Cover all my expenses for the trip, I'll come to drag week. After all, isn't that basically the line you use on all your sponsors?

If all your bs is true, you should make my yearly income in a month. I sure as hell can't afford to walk away from my shop for a week, get a week behind on work, and blow an easy 1k on a week of racing, if nothing breaks. I wish I knew what it was like to race on someone else's dime.

How did I guess this thread would too turn to chit in as few as 6 posts? LOL

I don't know what the purpose of your posting these inflamatory "I've done this or that" posts, Greg. It is a definite black mark on the diesel community. I am not going to tell you that you should stop racing diesels but stop talking about it. If you win the accolades will come, I promise.

Just because you can spray more nitrous and hold the head down tighter, that does not mean you are the king of the universe. Chill out on the narcissism and just race, you will have a lot more fun and have less hate mail that way.

Zach

I wish I knew what it was like to race on someone else's dime.

Don't we all. But when your moral compass points to due "Jackass" and you are so detached from reality, such as Greg is, you forget that there are people working on things on their own, with their own money.

Don't we all. But when your moral compass points to due "Jackass" and you are so detached from reality, such as Greg is, you forget that there are people working on things on their own, with their own money.

Plus paying a truck payment possibly, mortgage/rent. We all don't work at a firehouse and "work on projects while working on the governments dime in between calls"; some of us have a 40/hour week job that isn't remotely related to anything automotive. .

I spend my money on my projects.

I wasn't going to say a word in this thread until you made that statement. Your Mafia Wars player name says otherwise....

comp.jpg

someone is actually making a race car out of a bug? wow, and i thought watching paint dry or grass grow was fun. sh!t i have been missing out

If it’s so fast, then show up at Drag Week with a TDI ,

I had the fastest TDI at drag week last year.
Come on OLD pooper , grab you and your rocketcrap guys show up and race me at Hot Rod Drag Week 2010 . of the Texas Mile .

Greggles, you had the ONLY TDI at drag week.....

Come on out to TDIFEST this year and drag race against other TDIs worth competing against.

The way you comport yourself makes me think you were one of those dudes in high school that would, after getting to 3rd base, not wash your hands so you could shove your fingers into your peer's faces......

Come to the drag race at TDIfest and maybe you'll get your race. Thank you for your time..

Sincerely,
Justin Grow........

greg show up to an actual diesel event???

lol, yea right!

I saw him last year at TS. He was wearing that lame red colored Dodge racing shirt. He looked like he was campaigning for office or something, trying to shake people's hands as they walked by. I then later saw him by the exit holding a sign that read “Will drive for food” :hehe: