Badass Vp Set Up For Sale!!

sumkindamonster

DepartmentofPower
guys i have a hot rod vp pump fresh built in spring, a set of .120 lines, 6X.16 injectors fully worked, 0.93 crosstubes, and a edge juice with additude with the pillar would like to sale the whole set up together the way it came, the set up has made 788hp on fuel only with just water, 1575ft, torque dyno sheets to prove i am going start at 3000obo, for everything im willing to work on price, nothing wrong with anything just going BIG 4 next year. everything is off my personal truck the "red" orginal some kinda monster! i will separate but hate to with a good setup like this. pm me 4 more info or call me if serious 724-610-7844 Dan

wow excellent numbers on fuel only! Seriously though you do realize if that dyno number is correct that you are one of just a handful of people to make that kind of power with a vp?

What turbo? Those are impressive numbers for sure out of just an edge juice and a hrvp.

thanks jamie anyone wants kno how it runs ask jamie! and with sum work and tuning i kno would break 800 and guys im na on here to chat about wat i run 4 a charger i have tons of time and money invested in my stuff and ya i kno those r kickass numbers 4 a vp, ive run with the best p pump guys at full pull prostreet even got a win there!!! and the pump was orginally a ii pump and burned up and i had another shop rebuild it in the spring, like i said no time 4 tire kickers!!! im here to sell na trade info sorry guys

4 the record guys i laid 6 runs down after i tuned the truck in and it was with in ten h.p on everyone my last 6 runs, and trust me ive had losts off dyno time and i dont truely belive numbers, more less a dyno is a tunning tool 2 find better and worse

lets put it this way i truck pull and 4 2 years i ran 33/12.50 bfgs with 1200lbs over the front with the front and rears locked and i pull 4th gear low range with a 5 speed on any track with 3.55 gearS! now enuff said i gota sell but end month i have a few pulls left and wanna have sold when im done. thanks again

why would someone offer you money for injectors that you wont even disclose who made them? doesnt make sense to me. the more info you give the more luck you'll have selling your stuff. Just sayin.....

thats what im thinking. nobody wants to buy a set of injectors and not know who made them or where they came from.

Please learn to type, use complete sentences, punctuation, grammar, etc. Also, it will really help if the potential buyers know what they are buying.

does it really matter?? who made them?? honestly u guys r like girls this is y i didnt wanna post this, listen guys a like tip 4 u internet bums, nobody that has anything that is worth know or works goes around telling everyone or posting it on the computer think about it?? maybe im just different but i gues its paid off 4 me, o i guess saying goes hows it feel to want??

Well, this started as me seeing some glimmer of hope for the vp crowd. But, in all honesty, if your the Representative of what is a very good number for a vp. Piss off.

I have a box for sale for $3000, and I won't tell you whats in it..........

P.S.- Proper spelling makes you look less retarded when you attempting to insult someone.

:hehe:hahahaha this thread just makes me laughhttp://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/hehe.gif

does it really matter?? who made them?? honestly u guys r like girls this is y i didnt wanna post this, listen guys a like tip 4 u internet bums, nobody that has anything that is worth know or works goes around telling everyone or posting it on the computer think about it?? maybe im just different but i gues its paid off 4 me, o i guess saying goes hows it feel to want??

Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but it matters to those who may be interested in purchasing, and if you don't want to answer questions on the products you're selling, get the phuck out of the for sale section.

Dan you kill me, tell you what ive got 100 holsteins producing 130lbs a piece per day i want $3000 a piece for them but im not going to tell you blood lines or rations how many you want? And post a dyno sheet and dyno it was done on, i call BS on those numbers with out proof. Nobody is going to buy your smoke and mirrors. I believe there is more to the story.

I am interested... and i have 3k in hand... what turbo did you make power with, what shop rebuilt vp, whose lines and injectors are they? or do you want to pm me with the info and we will go from there?

and if you don't get the point from all the people who have posted so far, they want to know if what you are selling is crap or not. the guys that aren't interested in buying, but are asking good questions are trying to help out the rest who may be looking at purchasing... then again this post may be hard to read for you because i can spell correctly.....

Last edited: