Badass Vp Set Up For Sale!!

u really a farmer jermey??? i support farmers im one myself. thats badassed and like i said guys have sum respect i could so easy lie to u guys about what the **** is and watch everyone of u clowns jump on the wagon, and laugh my ass off ahhaha so ur rite the balls in my court should i jack u guys around or noT?? and i will post a dyno sheet when i can get sumone to do it, but b4 i changed last season i ran a swizter turbo off one r tractors with just the pump and no lines or cross tubes and a set of 11 hole injectors and made 610ish or sumthing on enterprises dyyno and still made almost 1600 torque.

P.s sorry im na internet *****s like most u guys, ahahha id rather my truck run good they spell correct thats weak! guess u dont gota spelll to make ur truck run hahahahahhahahahahhaha thanks again guys:eek:wned:

u really a farmer jermey??? i support farmers im one myself. thats badassed and like i said guys have sum respect i could so easy lie to u guys about what the **** is and watch everyone of u clowns jump on the wagon, and laugh my ass off ahhaha so ur rite the balls in my court should i jack u guys around or noT?? and i will post a dyno sheet when i can get sumone to do it, but b4 i changed last season i ran a swizter turbo off one r tractors with just the pump and no lines or cross tubes and a set of 11 hole injectors and made 610ish or sumthing on enterprises dyyno and still made almost 1600 torque.

P.s sorry im na internet *****s like most u guys, ahahha id rather my truck run good they spell correct thats weak! guess u dont gota spelll to make ur truck run hahahahahhahahahahhaha thanks again guys:eek:wned:

So your selling products that have the ability to make 788hp correct? Now for the member that decides to buy your stuff, he thinks hes going to put down 788+ or -. But your not going to let anyone know what turbo you ran? People need to know if they might already have the turbo or need to buy a better turbo to make this kit produce its full potential. Quit being a ****ing girl about it and acting like your giving away secrets to a VP build.

I dont give a **** what your truck runs like, your going to have tire kickers when you sell stuff. If you want your stuff to sell then you need to give people a little info on who did the rebuild. Now if your going to act like a little ***** then ill bounce your ass off here.

Dan doesn't tell anyone what he has, can't say I blame him...it works and he definately has a running setup. He has told all of the local guys that they can remove the stuff themselves if they flash the cash. He isn't keeping secrets from the guy buying the stuff, just everyone else. He can't spell, so he comes across as a smartazz. What he meant was, if you call him and are serious about buying the stuff, the new owner will know exactly what they are getting. He just ain't gonna post his setup on the net. All of the prostreet guys in our area are like that, they all are very secretive about their setups. The truck won Clearfield full pull this year and held its own in the other series. I know he has whooped me enough times that I have alot of respect for the setup. I don't want involved in this thing, just trying to translate Dan before he gets booted...God knows he needs it. LMAO

Let me translate for Dan...

He's not going to put his setup on the net for everyone to read, but if you show up with cash and are serious about buying it, he'll be glad to give you info. All the parts are high dollar. No junk, he's not trying to rip anyone off. He just doesn't want his setup to be public. It's hard to find a better running VP truck than his.

The numbers are true, I've seen them, and unlike most trucks, it puts them down consistently.

If you're serious and have the money give Dan a call. He won't bull**** you.

If you just want to know how to get those numbers out of a VP truck, go play on your internet dyno.

Hey i'll buy it, i'll buy it................let me kno where to send the money and i'll send you some kind of currancy :)

Beat me to it Jamie haha

He is hard to understand on here. Talk to him in person, he speaks good english. He just can't spell for ****!:hehe: I know what he is trying to say because I'm used to him, but on here, he comes across as a dick. LOL

Just to show it can hang with good runnin big P pumps.....

Clearfield Pa fair

PRO-STOCK DIESEL 4x4 TRUCKS

USA-EAST POINTS CLASS

Position Name Vehicle Name/Color Distance
1 Daniel Holnaider 01 Dodge Some Kinda Monster FP/311.20
2 Sam Tatalovic 95 Dodge Gone Wild FP/310.64
3 Jonathon Woskob 94 Dodge Rollin Coal FP/305.21
4 John Lorenz 05 Dodge Greywolfe FP/305.00
5 Justin Wilkins 1994 Dodge Bad Reputation FP/301.16
6 Charlie Frantz 01 Dodge Joint Custody FP/296.61
7 Bill Debendictis 1998 Dodge The Real Deal FP/290.51
8 Jack Fetsko 04 Dodge Wyotech Machine FP/285.69
9 Chris Mast 01 Dodge Skeeter Control FP/BROKE
10 Troy Bender 07 GMC Maroon/Black 297.09
11 Mark Struble 96 Dodge Green 289.58
12 Scott Walter 01 Dodge Old Blue II 289.28
13 Daniel Anderson 02 dodge Maroon 284.97
14 Matt Corl 2006 Dodge Silver 282.82
15 Ryan McClellan 03 Dodge Tan 277.78
16 Dustin Bender 06 Ford Yellow 271.07
17 Anthony Baney 08 dodge Silver 270.86
18 William Shouey 00 Dodge Silver 263.15
19 Bill Bowser 01 Dodge Old Blue I 262.85
20 Dylan Wetzler 09 Dodge Black 245.92
21 Robert Glasgow 05 Chevy Black 245.69
22 Bill Bowser 01 Dodge It Ain't Blue But It'll Do 232.15

A dyno sheet could solve some issues.... Of course I saw a supposed 804 on a VP truck with 2 chargers....supposedly fuel only. Never ran the MPH at the track to back the numbers that I am aware of.

It's not dramatic but it definitely gets it done.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C5xHCGsQnk[/MEDIA]