Badass Vp Set Up For Sale!!

that runs CLEAN... you run that clean in OH... your automatically accused of Spraying

Usually once people find out its an electronic truck they stop the nitrous accusations

I'm sorry, but debating HP by watching a pull isn't black and white. Setup has alot to do with it as well....

MPH in the 1/4 and dyno sheets are a bit less easy to manipulate. I have seen under-powerted trucks whip the snot out of folks on setup alone.

your right, dans truck is very very well set, dyno sheets are coming, im sure dan dont have any 1/4 times but i do, @ 6100lbs my mph (118.6)backs my hp (682hp)i made on his same dyno, and i also repeted the numbers on dunbars dyno, but thats me, im just trying to help, maybe i shouldnt be.......

Thats a sweet running truck for sure, looks very consistent, wish I had the cash cause I would take that setup of your hands:Cheer:

thanks kevin caleb jamie all u guys i run with! nice to kno sum people got ur back, worlds sick anymore everyones out 2 get everyone, and ill be over later caleb so we can post dyno sheet thanks bud, and ya i dont drag race, but id say my trucks set up decent to place at full pull a vp truck with all those big ppump boys from ohio, but hey nobody likes a new guy rite, ill post dyno sheets from 2 years ago and last year. u kno wat i kinda geta rush off u guys *****ing and moaning and teling me what my truck is or isnt, quite fuunny it is wat it is, like i said just figured be a good package 4 sumone whos die hard vp like i was, my names been in tdr and ive good my 600 and 700 plates and u have have a dyno sheet to get them better yet the trucks on there calender next month thanks again bashers

WATS IT TAKE 4 A GUY TO GET A LITTLE RESPECT ON THIS SITE! i love the name competition diesel just u guys hate competition my god, sorry im na a internet *****, p.s 4 the record my screen names a year olld and that kid who copied my name said he never new lmao

I personally saw this truck run in clearfield PA and it sure is a smooth, powerful running truck.

WATS IT TAKE 4 A GUY TO GET A LITTLE RESPECT ON THIS SITE! i love the name competition diesel just u guys hate competition my god, sorry im na a internet *****, p.s 4 the record my screen names a year olld and that kid who copied my name said he never new lmao

i hate to say it but not a single one of the pullers from northwest had ever heard of you. we actually just talked about it last week at jamestown. old s/n or not but with 192 posts its not like everyone knows who you are. dont worry itll be a new truck for him next year anyway. new truck new name. trust me when i say nobody had ever heard of ya

as for respect, that is earned not given. just relax a bit man:Cheer:

you havent heard of him, but you are still talking about him? Truck runs great good luck with the sale dan.

like i said bud im na a internet *****. thanks tho i think my truck and numbers speak 4 themselves i waited 4 u guys bump up all year u never did, and wait bloomsburgs left, and i mite be there with a new setup so maybe ill c u guys?? had many people tell me enuff about boys and that u guys wont be around long guess time will tell

i hate to say it but not a single one of the pullers from northwest had ever heard of you. we actually just talked about it last week at jamestown. old s/n or not but with 192 posts its not like everyone knows who you are. dont worry itll be a new truck for him next year anyway. new truck new name. trust me when i say nobody had ever heard of ya

as for respect, that is earned not given. just relax a bit man:Cheer:

Very true justin...BTW just a quick question how many turbos to make that number...no sizes needed.

Farmboy thanks is there neway u have videos from clearfield?? i havent beeen able find anyone who has??

thanks kenny u going harmony grange next week???

you havent heard of him, but you are still talking about him? Truck runs great good luck with the sale dan.

i have but a lot of ppl have not. he keeps makin a big deal out of the truck name. my point was we hadnt heard the name before my bud picked it.

like i said bud im na a internet *****. thanks tho i think my truck and numbers speak 4 themselves i waited 4 u guys bump up all year u never did, and wait bloomsburgs left, and i mite be there with a new setup so maybe ill c u guys?? had many people tell me enuff about boys and that u guys wont be around long guess time will tell
Don't worry our points series is over now I'm hoping to make it down that way a few times.