Badass Vp Set Up For Sale!!

lol sledpuller21 get bend bud, 4 chargers and i pull full pull where they tech, lmao i smell jealously, lmao if u anit got the fuel the air dont mean **** bro

ok let me kno ill tell u where ill be westoverton this saturday, open diesell bring 4 or 5 turbos next tuesday fredricksburg md. if i get a 2nd hitch made, um next friday harmony grange fair, and saturday bloomsburg!

19 people veiwing this thread right now, i think your heard of now Dan!LOL. ****, last roumer i heard was u were running 6 hy9s?

lmao i tapped out!!!! posting my sheet and thats it. o sledpuller21 mconnellsburg oct.16. should be attending all those unless my truck ****s bed or new setup dont work

lmao i tapped out!!!! posting my sheet and thats it. o sledpuller21 mconnellsburg oct.16. should be attending all those unless my truck ****s bed or new new dont work

K sounds good I'm sure ill catch a few of em...not this weekend ill be at the nadm pull in indy.

Didnt do bad here for VP
GREAT GEAUGA COUNTY FAIR

BURTON, OHIO

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2010

PRO STREET DIESEL 4x4 TRUCKS

Hunter Snyder
300’ + Change
Carrolton, OH
FP/295.36

Bill Debenetictus
Real Deal
Mentor, OH
FP/284.22

Jared Hamilton
Ragged Edge
Plainfield, OH

John Wilkins
Bad Reputation
Fresno, OH

John Lorenz
Grey Wolfe
Dover, OH

Justin Garwood
Goat on a Rope
North Jackson, Oh

Jon Woscob
Rollin Coal
Warriors Mark, PA

Joe Gambino
Brothers Diesel
Springville, NY

Dan Holnader
Sum Kinda Monster
Latrobe, PA

Eric Logel
Dodge
SouthWales, NY

Bill Bowser
Old Blue Nos Exp I
Mayport, PA

Scott Walter
Old Blue Nos Exp II
Mayport, PA

Tim Jackson
Ridin’ Dirty
Chardon, OH
broke

Not bad here either
Position Name Vehicle Name/Color Distance
1 Crystal Zedreck Chevy Little Irish II 283.47
2 Mark Tatalovic Dodge Mighty Mouse 273.02
3 Jim Tudor Ford Unleashed 268.24
4 Scott Walter 01 Dodge Old Blue Exp. II 263.41
5 Eric Berkey 1950 Chevy Yellow 262.25
6 Keith Hinchberger 77 Ford Teal 261.83
7 Tim Jackson 02 GMC Ridin Dirty 259.06
8 Scott Breon 02 Dodge Plume Crazy 257.44
9 Doug Martin 1978 Chevy Hoffman's Auto - Orange 256.08
10 Daniel Holnaider 01 Dodge Some Kind of Monster 255.58
11 Jonathon Woskob 94 Dodge Rollin' Coal 253.42
12 Sam Tatalovic 85 Chevy White Night 253.36
13 Bill Bowser 01 Dodge Old Blue Exp. I 241.67
14 Mathew Corl 06 Dodge Silver 240.21

sledpuller21 good luck u will need it, im na big time like u yet bud smelly poorr farmboy here cant afford be big time

everythings still 4 sale as off now few offers

just found i have blown intercooler boot since canfield so ya i kinda did ****y at new centerville, clearfield and great gueaga, so shoulda did beteer at those, u will have that tho, couldnt find leak till otherday tho thanks hightech

Dude, I'm not gonna call your numbers bogus, but I will say they aren't what is inside the generally acceptable hp range for a VP truck with a single charger.
our right, dans truck is very very well set, dyno sheets are coming, im sure dan dont have any 1/4 times but i do, @ 6100lbs my mph (118.6)backs my hp (682hp)i made on his same dyno, and i also repeted the numbers on dunbars dyno, but thats me, im just trying to help, maybe i shouldnt be.......

Same Setup as him?

good luck u will need it, im na big time like u yet bud smelly poorr farmboy here cant afford be big time

everythings still 4 sale as off now few offers

I love this guy. I hope one day when I meet him he talks like Keith Olbermann on Countdown.

Good luck selling your stuff buddy.

Dude, I'm not gonna call your numbers bogus, but I will say they aren't what is inside the generally acceptable hp range for a VP truck with a single charger.

Same Setup as him?

tim unless he has a truck nobody knows about im guessing he's referring to his lly reg cam dmax.

I thought so... I guess he was trying to show that they dyno is comparable to Dunbars?

thaks travisG ****s sold if i wanna drop price just i wanna get wat i want 4 it no reason to drop now rite, im goin be famous when it sells hahaha

and yes he does have reg. cab dmax freaking screams down a 1/4 shifting to!!!

I thought so... I guess he was trying to show that they dyno is comparable to Dunbars?

I think Caleb is trying to show that the dyno that they both dynoed on was very accurate by comparing it to his own dyno numbers and 1/4 mile times..

Same Setup as him?

tim unless he has a truck nobody knows about im guessing he's referring to his lly reg cam dmax.

I think Caleb is trying to show that the dyno that they both dynoed on was very accurate by comparing it to his own dyno numbers and 1/4 mile times..

:thankyou2:

the set up has made 788hp on fuel only with just water, 1575ft, torque dyno sheets to prove

So does the "with just water" mean water injection? Air/water cooler? I'm getting lost at the "fuel only" and the "with just water" statement...:confused:

So can anyone let the cat out of the bag as to what class this truck runs? Or is this top secret as well? 2.6? 2.8? Run what ya brung with twins, water, etc?

So does the "with just water" mean water injection? Air/water cooler? I'm getting lost at the "fuel only" and the "with just water" statement...:confused:

So can anyone let the cat out of the bag as to what class this truck runs? Or is this top secret as well? 2.6? 2.8? Run what ya brung with twins, water, etc?

his class pro street is allowed water injection so id guess straight agua