banks at sema (look out BO)

That is truly a nice ride. So Top Dragster, at 6.50 that would set the world ablaze in NHRA circles.

What does it weigh? It looks just like Jacklyn Gebhardt A/ED , with a whole lot more tire . She turns in 6.60’s fairly often .
I also like the Banks PDA 6 gun. Is it used on this car? And where is the inter cooler

That is truly a nice ride. So Top Dragster, at 6.50 that would set the world ablaze in NHRA circles.

What does it weigh? It looks just like Jacklyn Gebhardt A/ED , with a whole lot more tire . She turns in 6.60’s fairly often .
I also like the Banks PDA 6 gun. Is it used on this car? And where is the inter cooler

There won't be a 6 Gun within a mile of that car....and it'll use enough nitrous to not need an intercooler. Hell...it'll use enough nitrous to not need those turbos after about 60'. LOL

There won't be a 6 Gun within a mile of that car....and it'll use enough nitrous to not need an intercooler. Hell...it'll use enough nitrous to not need those turbos after about 60'. LOL

Its not about the nitrous....read my previous thread.

based on what i saw i think old gale is gonna put it on our young pup bo . sorry bo , guess you can start all over.

The Banks booth was very impressive. Both the Banks Rail and Dmax Marine engine were real show stoppers. We wanted to talk with Gale a bit, but he was swamped and didn't want to interrupt.

We have only seen 2 diesel rails out on the west coast in the last eight years, so don't be too hard on the western folk.

It was nice to talk with a lot of our diesel friends again, and hope to see many of the them at the track next year.

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• PictureSema 043 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 043 (Medium).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 72
  • PictureSema 044 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 044 (Medium).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 58
  • PictureSema 045 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 045 (Medium).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 76
  • PictureSema 046 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 046 (Medium).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 66
  • PictureSema 048 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 048 (Medium).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 84
Some more:

Attachments

• PictureSema 049 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 049 (Medium).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 66
  • PictureSema 050 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 050 (Medium).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 77
  • PictureSema 051 (Medium).jpg
    PictureSema 051 (Medium).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 72
Kat we must have missed each other, that place is huge :)

Here are some I took:

Stuff114.jpg

Stuff115.jpg

Stuff116.jpg

Stuff117.jpg

Stuff118.jpg

Stuff119.jpg

Stuff120.jpg

So with all the torque that's capable with these diesels. Why not step into TopFuel ideas and just have a clutch and a drive shaft. forget playing with these transmissions.

Stuff116.jpg

Who the hell is "Don?"

there has to be a story here.

when i first saw this pic, I noticed the banks knob in the top left... but I think it's just a push button.
Stuff117.jpg

I have to admit- it is one mean looking rail!

Something tells me someone in the shop there has a sense of humor.....