Big Sky Truck Fest - August 25th Billings Montana

Sounds like there's going to be large Ford group coming, we're all kinda slow but we'll come out to support. This event is attacking lots of guys from colorado,wyoming, Brad is there a hotel close to the track or just bring a tent

The Boothill is the closest motel and it is about 10 miles from track

The Boothill Inn has offered the following discount to all competitor and spectators for the Big Sky Truck Fest.

$89.00 a night

You must either call 1-866-266-8445 or 406-245-2000 and say you want the NHRDA rate or you can go to their website Boothill Inn and Suites, hotels, Billings, airport transfer, free wifi and type in NHRDA in the notes section to get adjusted rate.

Are you bringing Gibsons ?

Wish I could make this, but I have a wedding conflict that weekend. It is on my list of must make events for next year though.

Grayden, I hope for your sake Chad Riley and family can make it out... :lolly:

Has anyone been at the track lately to let us know how bad the mosquitoes are? Last year they weren't as bad, but the years before that they were big enough to carry off small children! Just bought another bottle of 98% DEET, used up almost a whole bottle between the two nights at Edmonton!

yes its cheap at the border, we can bring some gibbys for the bbq,

I need 2 bottles for snowmobiling this winter :cheer:

Also Gord Cooper just called and he is bringing The Smokin Guns Semi next weekend after doing his burnouts there are not to many mosquito's around

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xTOyCiIUbg&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ&index=1&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xTOyCiIUbg&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

I need 2 bottles for snowmobiling this winter :cheer:

Also Gord Cooper just called and he is bringing The Smokin Guns Semi next weekend after doing his burnouts there are not to many mosquito's around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xTOyCiIUbg&list=UUy9f9Xs_8Epo23rzY6w_KAQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Randy thats why we bring gibbys down, mosquito's won't bother you, canadian whiskey is to strong for themLOL they prefer that lighter booze you guys sell down there:cheer::Cheer:

I am counting on it. Need anything for the truck? Bring your sleeping back bag. We are having a pit party after. BBQ, Band, Breakfast they next day.
What did they do in Canada.

Just an injector tip.. I think I might of stressed it in brainerd against you with that fireball incident... It is running again.. taking it to Utah for some testing Fri.

LOL - good point Verlon! Hopefully they double and triple check it!

I hope the mosquitoes aren't bad. I seem to be getting to the point where the bites aren't affecting me much, but my daughter is still very allergic to them. She got 3 bites in Edmonton on spots where we missed with the repellent, they all swelled up like crazy.

Does the timing system work...................?:tree:

Yes JJ was there a couple of weeks ago plus he can fix anything that is compu link

That is also why me and JJ are going over on Thursday to make sure everyhing is working as my lungs can take another Pinks style event

Sounds like we are hauling the new DPS pro stock truck down for this event, making some changes and hope to get a good run out of it.

Back