Big Sky Truck Fest - August 25th Billings Montana

Was a great time yesterday. It was pretty amazing to have a clean track all day. Congrats to all the winners.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Was a great event, best prepped track we have raced all year, it would really hook. Was great seeing everyone again. Thanks to G & J for sponsoring the event and to Randy and all the NHRDA crew for putting on a great event.

Thanks to Brad and G & J and the whole NHRDA crew including Big Don! I'm guessing 1000's of spectators, great track prep (saw at least $400.00-500.00 of VHT go on the track), great free BBQ and band. Bon fire into the early hours of Sunday morning.

Good competition and good fun, this is why we race.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming every one.
What a great time. I know there was over 2000 tickets sold at the gate not counting the pre sold. We served 140 pounds of tritip, a case of gibbys made its way threw the pits. Vendor row was busy all day.
Once again THANKS TO ALL

Thanks again brad had a good time sorry the old ford was a let down. Defiantly hope Billings or.douglas works out next year

LOL Dustin don't worry. There used to my ford letting them down. Its nothing new lol. Sure wish I could have been there

Track was awesome!

Thanks to all who helped put this event together.

I won my first NHRDA trophy in super diesel, i was stoked!

:rockwoot:

Track was awesome!

Thanks to all who helped put this event together.

I won my first NHRDA trophy in super diesel, i was stoked!

:rockwoot:

Good job Dave, sorry I jumped the gun on you first round, I was so amped up that when you deep staged I went. Cut a great light, just about a second early:nail::lolly:

Good job Dave, sorry I jumped the gun on you first round, I was so amped up that when you deep staged I went. Cut a great light, just about a second early:nail::lolly:

Rookie mistake?

so tried to make it to the race but just wasnt gonna happen..sounds like i missed a good day

Thanks Brad for a great event. The BBQ was a hit and cocktails at the fire pit topped it off for the night. Good to see new and old faces at another successfully run NHRDA race.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV85KTDzCRQ&lc=hVeQ7xrQM8lq_8VIOjzANR33DEKjILr_azvFkXCQvjs&lch=email&feature=em-comment_received"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV85KTDzCRQ&lc=hVeQ7xrQM8lq_8VIOjzANR33DEKjILr_azvFkXCQvjs&lch=email&feature=em-comment_received[/ame]

Awesome vid, i always forget to turn the go-pro on or have it pointed where its a decent view

Back