Big Sky Truck Fest - August 25th Billings Montana

Really looking forward to this, really hope there are more than 16 trucks in Super Diesel so I can go up against Verlon in the first round in the random pairing. That's the only chance I have to catch him in the points race. Get him out early and hope I can go on and win the event. Tall order but the only chance I have. There will be some other good trucks there as well, young guns with quick reflexes. :eek:

Wade Moody was in SLC this weekend at the Rocky Mtn event. Would be great if he could come to Billings and get qualified for the World Finals in Ennis. Doubt his, "handler" will allow it however.:(

Last edited:
Remember Ken that the World Finals will be a double points race but you are correct you need to make up some ground on Verlon if you want a shot at being National Champion.

You and Verlon have just plain ran away from the rest of the competitors this year

Here is current national points in Super Diesel

http://www.nhrda.com/Pts/NAT-SuperDiesel.htm

Reminder that all competitors and spectator must purchase a general admission ticket to gain access to event , and then all competitors will need to go NHRDA pro shop to purchase your tech card.

You can save $5 by purchasing advance tickets by going to NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA and click on purchase tickets. Once there type in BIGSKY in the promotional code and it will give you a $5 discount.

Make sure to print out your ticket and bring it with you to get scanned at event.

0825-XL.gif

Wanted to let everyone know that we will have a Gambler race for all competitors that lose in the 1st round of eliminations.

It will be a $25.00 buy back at the NHRDA booth with all the money going to the winner.

This will be bracket style race with sportsman tree

Wanted to let everyone know that we will have a Gambler race for all competitors that lose in the 1st round of eliminations.

It will be a $25.00 buy back at the NHRDA booth with all the money going to the winner.

This will be bracket style race with sportsman tree
so regardless of ET it will be bracket racing?

Remember Ken that the World Finals will be a double points race but you are correct you need to make up some ground on Verlon if you want a shot at being National Champion.

You and Verlon have just plain ran away from the rest of the competitors this year

Here is current national points in Super Diesel

http://www.nhrda.com/Pts/NAT-SuperDiesel.htm

I didn't realize world finals was double points. Gives me a slim chance at Pro Street if I decide to give chase.

Well Rob, I am beginning to understand how you feel when you go and race. It seems everyone wants a piece of me, or to help someone who does.

Bring it on Boys, that's what racing is all about. Best bring your AAA+ game cause I fully intend to win the rest of my races amd repeat as world champ.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Well Rob, I am beginning to understand how you feel when you go and race. It seems everyone wants a piece of me, or to help someone who does.

Bring it on Boys, that's what racing is all about. Best bring your AAA+ game cause I fully intend to win the rest of my races amd repeat as world champ.

Ha! I'll see ya in Billings!! LOL

:group:

Hmm, anyone have a high 11-second truck I can borrow to mess with these guys? ;)

Dispatch said they can get me to billings this weekend so I might be there!

Wow supersiesel sounds like its going to be the class to watch. 14hr drive for us, should be there friday evening. Any body doing anything friday night

bif i'm just giving you crap, doesnt look any of our trucks will be ready after this last weekend so i will be having a drink in hand all weekend

i will be there Friday-Sunday if anyone needs anything

i might have to build my truck for the super diesel class just to mix it up a little, best thing is i can keep my hood stack LOL

Last edited:
We should be there Friday afternoon if everything goes planned. Not sure what our plans are yet though.

Back