Boycott Dynomite Diesel Price gouging customers

trucken

Lenny Reed, Owner of Dynomite Diesel is TAKING advantage of the Bosch National Shortage of Dodge CR injectors by adding $500 to a set of 6 Just because they are in shorter than usual supply.

Sounds like a good time to screw your customers who have stayed with them through thick and thin times.

Some quotes were given early on the 24th, stated one price, later under direction of the owner that quote was hiked up $500. He said, cause they are harder to get people are willing to pay us more. So pay up (my retirement) or tough luck.

It should be suggested that truck owners patronize vendors that don't RAPE their customers. (without a kiss)...

:clap:

Last edited:
ALL Injector pricing has gone up within the past few days. We just went from $160 ea on reman II injectors to $271.

And yet i couldn't get a good price on a used set.

Has the price from Bosch gone up accordingly???

If it has, then it's not gouging by the vendor, it simple economics. If the price from Bosch has not increased, then the vendors need a better reason then supply & demand to raise price that much that quickly.

pretty much just like oil prices, if you claim a shortage you can charge more

It was an employee that quoted the reasonable price. But then the boss said "NO". He tried to up-charge $500.

I hope getting bashed on all the forums was worth it to him. Frankly, I think he'll lose some good customers over it.

We hold no ill will toward HIM. Its just a BAD business practice.

Anybody got six (503's) for sale?

I hope getting bashed on all the forums was worth it to him. Frankly, I think he'll lose some good customers over it.

We hold no ill will toward HIM. Its just a BAD business practice.

Dude, you sound like such a fuking five-year-old.

"I hope me crying on the internet about it was worth it to him." Really? Jesus man, grow some sack and move on. It's not 2001 anymore. There are tons of other places out there to get injectors. Why waist time whining about it on every forum you can find? Call up someplace else and get em coming.

You think he'll lose some good customers over it? Puh-leez. Chances are you got the dick-head rate because you are, in fact, a dick head. I hope an inverse of your expectation happens: As many vendors as possible see this, recognize you for the internet tantrum thrower you are and jack their prices too just so they don't have to deal with your chit.

You are the complete and total definition of Jackass. In one breath, you think he'll lose good customers; the next you say you hold no "ill will." What exactly is your definition of "Ill will," you water-headed moron?

Perhaps you define loss of business as a good tiding of great joy?

For the record, I don't own or possess a single DDP part. Never have.

I simply recognize you for the internet whiner you are. You embody everything that makes vendors despise the internet forums. Somebody does something you don't like and you invest hours of time *****ing about it on every forum you can find.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOSE ANY MONEY!! Its not like he stole from you, told you one thing and did another, killed your dog, burnt your house down, or banged your wife. You literally have lost nothing but an ignorant preconceived notion that you were important on some VIP level with DDP. You claim to have "Stuck with him through thick and thin times." You must have a pretty good life if "... and thin" is surpassed by a price quote that you don't like. My god, the persecution you must endure in life... let me help you with those nails, your palms must be killing you.

I don't know you, I don't care to. Frankly if this is the inane drivel you're going to spew on this board, you can pack up your chit; all 38 posts, "Dual Nitrous" AND "propane" snorting time bomb of a truck, and every ounce of myopic, pretentious entitlement littering your posts and GTFO.

Go sell your brand of whiny dumbass somewhere else, we're all chock-full here.

... and shame on every one of you who've been here long enough to know this and let it slide. :rules:

Phewww !!! that was a ear full for him Amish :clap:

Last edited:

"I hope me crying on the internet about it was worth it to him." Really? Jesus man, grow some sack and move on. It's not 2001 anymore. There are tons of other places out there to get injectors. Why waist time whining about it on every forum you can find? Call up someplace else and get em coming.

You think he'll lose some good customers over it? Puh-leez. Chances are you got the dick-head rate because you are, in fact, a dick head. I hope an inverse of your expectation happens: As many vendors as possible see this, recognize you for the internet tantrum thrower you are and jack their prices too just so they don't have to deal with your chit.

You are the complete and total definition of Jackass. In one breath, you think he'll lose good customers; the next you say you hold no "ill will." What exactly is your definition of "Ill will," you water-headed moron?

I simply recognize you for the internet whiner you are. You embody everything that makes vendors despise the internet forums. Somebody does something you don't like and you invest hours of time *****ing about it on every forum you can find.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOSE ANY MONEY!! Its not like he stole from you, told you one thing and did another, killed your dog, burnt your house down, or banged your wife. You literally have lost nothing but an ignorant preconceived notion that you were important on some VIP level with DDP. You claim to have "Stuck with him through thick and thin times." You must have a pretty good life if "... and thin" is surpassed by a price quote that you don't like. My god, the persecution you must endure in life... let me help you with those nails, your palms must be killing you.

I don't know you, I don't care to. Frankly if this is the inane drivel you're going to spew on this board, you can pack up your chit; all 38 posts, "Dual Nitrous" AND "propane" snorting time bomb of a truck, and every ounce of myopic, pretentious entitlement littering your posts and GTFO.

... and shame on every one of you who've been here long enough to know this and let it slide. :rules:

:eek:wned: x infinity

Where you been Amish? I've missed posts like this!
Chris

Wow somebody is having a bad day. LOL