Boycott Dynomite Diesel Price gouging customers

It was an employee that quoted the reasonable price. But then the boss said "NO". He tried to up-charge $500.

I hope getting bashed on all the forums was worth it to him. Frankly, I think he'll lose some good customers over it.

We hold no ill will toward HIM. Its just a BAD business practice.

Anybody got six (503's) for sale?

Well he wont loose me.

Whats funny the real **** that happens out there rarly hits the interweb...Its this stuff when Lenny has done nothing wrong. Lenny can charge whatever he wants too its his business. If you dont like the price then go somewhere else.

Last edited:
I'll still be buying a set of tips from Lenny this summer. Now the question is 90hp or 120hp. hmmm the dilemma.

I think everyone should be in business at least once to understand what it takes to run a business. Its not all candy and apples. Sometimes its the ****s! Theres always two sides to every story. Dont judge before you know.

You can always try F1 they seem to be good.... Alot of people that i know run them in the common-rails an like them.

I think everyone should be in business at least once to understand what it takes to run a business.

True that. I have new found respect for bigger companies after having to deal with all I have over the past year with customers n such. Even still, there are certain companies that I will hold a grudge against until the end.

I have had nothing but the best experience with DDP and Lenny personally. They've gone way above and beyond for myself and everyone else who walks in the door or picks up the phone.

If the shortage means they cost more for DDP, the price goes up. Please don't slander because you didn't get exactly what you wanted for nothing.

Dude, you sound like such a fuking five-year-old.

"I hope me crying on the internet about it was worth it to him." Really? Jesus man, grow some sack and move on. It's not 2001 anymore. There are tons of other places out there to get injectors. Why waist time whining about it on every forum you can find? Call up someplace else and get em coming.

You think he'll lose some good customers over it? Puh-leez. Chances are you got the dick-head rate because you are, in fact, a dick head. I hope an inverse of your expectation happens: As many vendors as possible see this, recognize you for the internet tantrum thrower you are and jack their prices too just so they don't have to deal with your chit.

You are the complete and total definition of Jackass. In one breath, you think he'll lose good customers; the next you say you hold no "ill will." What exactly is your definition of "Ill will," you water-headed moron?

Perhaps you define loss of business as a good tiding of great joy?

For the record, I don't own or possess a single DDP part. Never have.

I simply recognize you for the internet whiner you are. You embody everything that makes vendors despise the internet forums. Somebody does something you don't like and you invest hours of time *****ing about it on every forum you can find.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOSE ANY MONEY!! Its not like he stole from you, told you one thing and did another, killed your dog, burnt your house down, or banged your wife. You literally have lost nothing but an ignorant preconceived notion that you were important on some VIP level with DDP. You claim to have "Stuck with him through thick and thin times." You must have a pretty good life if "... and thin" is surpassed by a price quote that you don't like. My god, the persecution you must endure in life... let me help you with those nails, your palms must be killing you.

I don't know you, I don't care to. Frankly if this is the inane drivel you're going to spew on this board, you can pack up your chit; all 38 posts, "Dual Nitrous" AND "propane" snorting time bomb of a truck, and every ounce of myopic, pretentious entitlement littering your posts and GTFO.

Go sell your brand of whiny dumbass somewhere else, we're all chock-full here.

... and shame on every one of you who've been here long enough to know this and let it slide. :rules:

Amish Elegance for president !

And where is mr Internet badass now? I guess your feeble attempt at crying like a lil ***** here didn't work. I'm making you victim number 2, go wash your mouth out with a revolver.

Dude, you sound like such a fuking five-year-old.

"I hope me crying on the internet about it was worth it to him." Really? Jesus man, grow some sack and move on. It's not 2001 anymore. There are tons of other places out there to get injectors. Why waist time whining about it on every forum you can find? Call up someplace else and get em coming.

You think he'll lose some good customers over it? Puh-leez. Chances are you got the dick-head rate because you are, in fact, a dick head. I hope an inverse of your expectation happens: As many vendors as possible see this, recognize you for the internet tantrum thrower you are and jack their prices too just so they don't have to deal with your chit.

You are the complete and total definition of Jackass. In one breath, you think he'll lose good customers; the next you say you hold no "ill will." What exactly is your definition of "Ill will," you water-headed moron?

Perhaps you define loss of business as a good tiding of great joy?

For the record, I don't own or possess a single DDP part. Never have.

I simply recognize you for the internet whiner you are. You embody everything that makes vendors despise the internet forums. Somebody does something you don't like and you invest hours of time *****ing about it on every forum you can find.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOSE ANY MONEY!! Its not like he stole from you, told you one thing and did another, killed your dog, burnt your house down, or banged your wife. You literally have lost nothing but an ignorant preconceived notion that you were important on some VIP level with DDP. You claim to have "Stuck with him through thick and thin times." You must have a pretty good life if "... and thin" is surpassed by a price quote that you don't like. My god, the persecution you must endure in life... let me help you with those nails, your palms must be killing you.

I don't know you, I don't care to. Frankly if this is the inane drivel you're going to spew on this board, you can pack up your chit; all 38 posts, "Dual Nitrous" AND "propane" snorting time bomb of a truck, and every ounce of myopic, pretentious entitlement littering your posts and GTFO.

Go sell your brand of whiny dumbass somewhere else, we're all chock-full here.

... and shame on every one of you who've been here long enough to know this and let it slide. :rules:

Need say no more..:clap:

I do have one more thing to say, Thank you Amish for expanding on what I didn't. I had the same thoughts but didn't feel it was worth typing all of that. The original poster surely doesn't go off on the conv. store for raising gas prices, or does he? I had a customer griping this morning that I charged him more to move his track-hoe this time than I did 3 years ago, I looked at him and said "You think?"

Go to a junkyard and get your injectors then. I'm sure they'll make you a hell of a deal

I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about Lenny or DDP, this sure as hell doesn't qualify.

I prefer to support those folks/companies with a good reputation. If that costs me a bit more, so be it.

If I had a CR I know who's injectors I would run....:thankyou2:$.02

I will add a little more... Its not just the injector industry having this problem. Its been explained to me that there were several things that effect supply, cost and delivery.

The industry is growing for CR injectors and Bosch is one of the prime suppliers of these types of injectors. They shut down certain lines to gear up to make other sizes or part numbers for other makes. Add the recension into the factor like reduced work force + increased demand and your going to have a back log of product.

Its the same situation in many other industries right now. Try getting your hands on things as simple as a Crosby shackle made right here in the USA. If you want 1Ea. no problem if you want 100Ea. guess what you may wait 3 months.

As the work force returns to normal over the next couple years so will the mass production of these products.

Intel then you pay more because there is less on the shelf to sell.

Yup, it must be Lennys fault Bosh upped the prices. We see it all the time for parts. Try and get a FICM for a 6.0l or a set of injectors for a 6.0. They are in short supply also, and they too jacked the price.

DDP and Lenny have always been very fair in business.

Malcolm

Hmmmmmmm... World corporations Have a very short Memory...Look what happen In 2008.The world oil cartel created a shortage that a gallon of fuel shy-rocket to $4.50+ PG Here in the US, couple that with the spending/Lending that went on for 5/6 years prior.Rumor has it that CAT will NOT be using and BOSCH Products in the NEW High tech Motors that will make world emissions in 2012.It now here in the US cost $8K more for the Cummins/68re over the Gas/Auto.Now That Diesel is .40-.50 higher in the (US) then GAS why buy the Diesel Power plant in most cases.Many People and companies call Me on the New blue-tech motors,after crunching the #s gas is the way to go at this time.The cost of maintenance on the Blue-tech motors plus the loss of mileage and the increase cost of Diesel fuel is NOT worth the advantage.
Now any company that is increasing cost of their products BC the shortage that was created will NOT sit well for the consumer..I see whats going on in the CR pricing..In fact we have push the saving on to the consumer..We lower the price on CR injector in 2010 until 2-1-11 and then ONLY raise the Price 4.5%.In the CR injector Business $1000s can be made off the so-called factory replacements offer by some .........This much I can promised ..If you purchase for US and the Invoice states NEW BOSCH Genuine it is..If the Invoice states Reman it will state either II or T&C...I will push dirt form Mpls to Chicago in A WHEEL-BORROW before I buy product(s) form some Diesel injector warehouse or PREMIER.BOSCH and II have been more then fair to Us (T&C) in most cases.I have stated this before T&C will buy all the CR Products (NEW Genuine Bosch) that they will allocate,We Per-PAY all our purchases maybe thats why we have (New Genuine Bosch products available).I See BOSCH and other manufacturers tightening up on things,If your NOT on top of things YOU will just be out of things.......

Last edited:
The title of this thread should be renamed 'boycott stupid people from posting on the internet'.