Boycott Dynomite Diesel Price gouging customers

Is this quote too long to put in my sig? Lol

Dude, you sound like such a fuking five-year-old.

"I hope me crying on the internet about it was worth it to him." Really? Jesus man, grow some sack and move on. It's not 2001 anymore. There are tons of other places out there to get injectors. Why waist time whining about it on every forum you can find? Call up someplace else and get em coming.

You think he'll lose some good customers over it? Puh-leez. Chances are you got the dick-head rate because you are, in fact, a dick head. I hope an inverse of your expectation happens: As many vendors as possible see this, recognize you for the internet tantrum thrower you are and jack their prices too just so they don't have to deal with your chit.

You are the complete and total definition of Jackass. In one breath, you think he'll lose good customers; the next you say you hold no "ill will." What exactly is your definition of "Ill will," you water-headed moron?

Perhaps you define loss of business as a good tiding of great joy?

For the record, I don't own or possess a single DDP part. Never have.

I simply recognize you for the internet whiner you are. You embody everything that makes vendors despise the internet forums. Somebody does something you don't like and you invest hours of time *****ing about it on every forum you can find.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOSE ANY MONEY!! Its not like he stole from you, told you one thing and did another, killed your dog, burnt your house down, or banged your wife. You literally have lost nothing but an ignorant preconceived notion that you were important on some VIP level with DDP. You claim to have "Stuck with him through thick and thin times." You must have a pretty good life if "... and thin" is surpassed by a price quote that you don't like. My god, the persecution you must endure in life... let me help you with those nails, your palms must be killing you.

I don't know you, I don't care to. Frankly if this is the inane drivel you're going to spew on this board, you can pack up your chit; all 38 posts, "Dual Nitrous" AND "propane" snorting time bomb of a truck, and every ounce of myopic, pretentious entitlement littering your posts and GTFO.

Go sell your brand of whiny dumbass somewhere else, we're all chock-full here.

... and shame on every one of you who've been here long enough to know this and let it slide. :rules:

The title of this thread should be renamed 'boycott stupid people from posting on the internet'.

I may fall into this category at times.......I think Guest and members need to at least acknowledge, its just an opinion...and 1 experience.:Cheer:

Amish Arrogance, Do you feel better now? I don't care what you think about it. Just don't care. What a Sophmoric Rant! If i wanted your opinion, I'd...well you know.

Isn't it a wonderful free country we live in. Don't like what I experienced? Don't read it. Just move along...

Last edited:
trucken sounds an awful lot like this guy whom I believe was banned from CompD awhile back...

Board Message

I say we ban everybody but, me and you... Not so sure about the latter...
Cause if I don't like what somebody said, I should be able to punish them..

Hey, Whatever... I found Inj. at a reasonable price too. I didn't get them from DDP. Southeast Power Diesel won't work on a truck with their inj. nozzles in a vehicle. Its NOT just me. The boss told Nicole, she could not sell for Aarons price quoted because "He didn't have to" INJ are in short supply due to Bosch (not because they cost DDP more) National Backorder situation and so if I wanted them, I would have to pay a hiked rate. $550 more a set. $3300 a set.

Oh yeah, I just got (arrived) a set of 6 new ones (on a little known companies shelf) for $1600. So I'm delighted as to all the responces and PM's I got directing me to other sources. Thanks ALL...

Would'nt be great if we sold our trucks through the classified ad, had everybody show up at the same date and time, and hold an auction for the highest bidder gets it???

Do you think someone might get miffed over it? Naw...

Amish Arrogance, Do you feel better now? I don't care what you think about it. Just don't care. What a SophOmoric Rant! If i wanted your opinion, I'd...well you know.

Isn't it a wonderful free country we live in. Don't like what I experienced? Don't read it. Just move along...

If you're going to use big words, at least spel them correctly.... :nail:

...yes I misspelled spel on purpose....

I'd be very interested in this '1600$ miracle' injector. I'm willing to bet he's full of chit

What is strange about all of this, is I was told a week ago Lenny Reed LEFT Dynamite Diesel--- was that misinformation?

i doubt you got a very good injector for 1600$

Stock remans from Bosch are more than that??

Chris

I want to say my Bosch remans, straight from Cummins, were in the 1400 range for all six.

I remember the bill was 3200 for the injectors, including the 600 core, and I think I had the 6 pistons on that ticket. Or other parts.

Dammit, now ya got me wondering. I'll have to go find my receipt

You talked to me when you called DDP. However it wasn't the first time you called. I had no idea of this fact when we first spoke.
Fact is we at DDP tested your injectors, they tested out of spec. You needed a new set. We sent your injectors back to you free of charge, under Lennys direction.
Now the new injectors, not knowing you spoke with two other people here at DDP before me. There were injectors being bought back from one of our dealers. In the mean time I made you a deal on a fresh set for 15% under retail which was a decision I shouldn't have made. I did however and you said you would take the deal and were able to wait until our next shipment of product in about 2 weeks for that price. HOWEVER, you told the orignal person you needed these and were not willing to wait. Which is how us buying the set back from a dealer came to be to get you the injectors by Monday.
There was no way we could sell you the set for my quoted price, as I screwed up and quoted you lower than I normally could without getting the OK from higher up. THIS WAS COMPLETELY MY MISTAKE. As well as there is a set of injectors on its way to us that can't be sold for what my screwed up quote was as we would be getting you injectors at a cost to us.

FURTHER MORE, Lenny was not involved in this other than owning the business.
I'm to blame fully in this situatuion, for that I'm sorry. DDP has alwasy strived to be the best. I'm just trying to fit in. I have learned my lesson on this and though I do make mistakes, I strive to meet the standards set forth by DDP and the rest of the employees here. This will not happen again.

I dont think too highly of DDP after my 1 1/2 year old injectors ended up being pretty messed up... Some of you guys are saying they haven't heard anything bad about DDP...well, now you have.

You talked to me when you called DDP. However it wasn't the first time you called. I had no idea of this fact when we first spoke.
Fact is we at DDP tested your injectors, they tested out of spec. You needed a new set. We sent your injectors back to you free of charge, under Lennys direction.
Now the new injectors, not knowing you spoke with two other people here at DDP before me. There were injectors being bought back from one of our dealers. In the mean time I made you a deal on a fresh set for 15% under retail which was a decision I shouldn't have made. I did however and you said you would take the deal and were able to wait until our next shipment of product in about 2 weeks for that price. HOWEVER, you told the orignal person you needed these and were not willing to wait. Which is how us buying the set back from a dealer came to be to get you the injectors by Monday.
There was no way we could sell you the set for my quoted price, as I screwed up and quoted you lower than I normally could without getting the OK from higher up. THIS WAS COMPLETELY MY MISTAKE. As well as there is a set of injectors on its way to us that can't be sold for what my screwed up quote was as we would be getting you injectors at a cost to us.

FURTHER MORE, Lenny was not involved in this other than owning the business.
I'm to blame fully in this situatuion, for that I'm sorry. DDP has alwasy strived to be the best. I'm just trying to fit in. I have learned my lesson on this and though I do make mistakes, I strive to meet the standards set forth by DDP and the rest of the employees here. This will not happen again.

If he's a man he will accept the appoligy and move on. If he's not then............you know.