Boycott Dynomite Diesel Price gouging customers

Lenny Reed, Owner of Dynomite Diesel is TAKING advantage of the Bosch National Shortage of Dodge CR injectors by adding $500 to a set of 6 Just because they are in shorter than usual supply.

Sounds like a good time to screw your customers who have stayed with them through thick and thin times.

Some quotes were given early on the 24th, stated one price, later under direction of the owner that quote was hiked up $500. He said, cause they are harder to get people are willing to pay us more. So pay up (my retirement) or tough luck.

It should be suggested that truck owners patronize vendors that don't RAPE their customers. (without a kiss)...

:clap:

Or you could just not buy them if they make you unhappy. :poke:

II has had some issue get a few parts on last few sets of injectors. Cause of shortage of parts so its just not ddp, if guys arent sending cores in then I can see a price change etc. if there a shortage price will go up every time. Pay up or dont buy just saying.

Amish Arrogance, Do you feel better now? I don't care what you think about it. Just don't care. What a Sophmoric Rant! If i wanted your opinion, I'd...well you know.

Isn't it a wonderful free country we live in. Don't like what I experienced? Don't read it. Just move along...

You don't have to ask for opinion in a public forum. It's a free service we provide here; costs you nothing. We also frequently serve it with more fact than most places. That's why people come here. They come for the facts, they stay for the opinion. :hehe:

The same "wonderful free country" that lets you publish your moronic plights in life is the same country that lets me berate you for them. The constitution that gives you this freedom also contains a system of checks and balances. That was only a check, I couldn't begin to balance.

I noticed you dumbed down your signature after my mention... You still got that "Double NX AND Propane", Ace? LOL

its entertaining, not retarded...i have now herd a bad thing about ddp injectors haha

It's all lennys fault. 2 years and 95k miles after I installed them wrong my self, I got a flat tire. It ended up needing to be replaced. Lenny is a dick.

I also heard of a guy seeing DDP injectors in a magazine, then went to the bar, and ended up bringing home a 400# chick.

100% Lenny's fault.

Dang you Lenny,...

I made some lousy stock picks,... it's all your fault Lenny!!

I also found out Lenny is the sole reason Obama is in office, and the cause of global warming.

Lenny also has the cure to cancer, but instead decided to mark up his injectors to dik-heads 10% at a time to profit.

The cure to cancer is priceless, hence the price hike. Many researches must be funded.

My gut hurts from laughing at all your issues Lenny! YOU SUCK!!!

lol

I was enjoying some 'adult' Internet time, now I get nothing but 'make my dong bigger' emails and my computer is all slow. Lenny strikes again.