Budget Beater!

Went to Billings and had a rough day. Timing slipped first pass. 2nd pass i almost hit the wall then the center lane. Track was crazy slick. 3rd pass Rear view mirror fell off and hit me in the face 1/4 track got me all discombobulated and shifter from 2nd to 4th at 5k bouncing off the tack held it with out falling off charger but only went 10.4 spinning the whole way down. Didn't get those 9s but did manage to go 138mph so pretty stoked about that. Time to play with the rear suspension and get this old girl to hook and go down the track straight.

Coming to SDX?

Coming to SDX?

Not me. Have to work all week at the shop. Baca should be there with his truck and our race truck should be there as well going down the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame. Wanted to see that thing make passes

Hopefully next year when the suspension is more dialed in. It runs very consistent 6.5-6.7 in the 1/8th here so should be very competitive there.

Raise of hands for those of you that think my single 80 needs a girl friend to play with and those who think engine will scatter but I should do it anyway!

13529021_1338174372867212_7319676090248974321_n.jpg

Do it up. Both hands are up and feet. Only one way to find out if it holds together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hit the track tonight and could quite make it yet to that single digit mark. Ended up blowing out 5 and 6 exhaust manifold gaskets. She's close! Don't mind the R/T was more worried about coming off the line hard.

fc981afd74a778b4a97699bf3c68d63b.jpg

SOOO close. Time to update your signature with the new time. That is impressive.

In preparation for Weekend on the Edge I made 2 dyno pulls. She's ready!

a50b556b2b3c923b77824ed77fd72744.jpg

do you know how your axle wrap is? is it a concern or issue at all? it is obviously working and working well just curious as i am thinking about going this route

Last edited:
Well more new numbers. Custom Autos new Superflow dyno loads very well compared to our dyno jet in house dyno.

34e31e8d96917c1f6115aa5a372638d5.jpg

do you know how your axle wrap is? is it a concern or issue at all? it is obviously working and working well just curious as i am thinking about going this route

Spring under helped a ton for axle wrap but with my power and weight I'm still past its limitations. Everything back there is changing this winter.