Building aluminum Cummins heads

That is interesting, I've been mulling that exact idea over for a couple years with a few friends, I didn't know someone was actually doing it yet!

We haven't seen one working yet, dont let that stop you!

Whats the valve cover configuration going to come out like? Could you build 1 piece sets for the 12 valve?

Looking forward to getting some more parts to prototype. I've got Joe from PDP sending me some OS valvetrain for your head, once I get it it should be pretty quick finishing up your head and machining your pistons.

Sweet...:snoop::Cheer:Been looking forward to putting this monster together.

Looks like you do some nice work......

Site sponsor...... just sayin'

glad to see the canucks building some very fine peices.

what are the odds of a 1 peice 12v cover that is say, 1/2" taller and uses stock gaskets to seal ?

the BD cool covers are alright and everything... but are stock sized... the key is that 1/2" and maybe two 3 peice covers...

but thinking about it now... if it were a 3 cylinder cover, 1/2" taller with a CCV type valve on it, you'd have a kick ass product that'd mop the floor with the other after market covers.

what are the odds of a 1 peice 12v cover that is say, 1/2" taller and uses stock gaskets to seal ?

the BD cool covers are alright and everything... but are stock sized... the key is that 1/2" and maybe two 3 peice covers...

but thinking about it now... if it were a 3 cylinder cover, 1/2" taller with a CCV type valve on it, you'd have a kick ass product that'd mop the floor with the other after market covers.

Already been made, but right at $800.

If the OP could do one cheap, Id bet they'd sell like hot cakes.

Whats the point of the one piece? You'd either need to leave the spaces between cylinders for the injection lines, or you'd have to make new injection lines to go over/around the valve covers. The breather covers from Cummins that replaces two with one doesn't clear the injection lines, you are pretty much stuck running them on 2/3 or 4/5.