Built common rail cummins 2.6 puller 1000+ turn key

Oh chit, i didnt look at the pic the first time. Thats Erics truck.

Tbittner I don't think I got the txt . Lucky legs who are you lol. And I still have the truck never bump because I'm still tossed ab selling have a guy reallly wanting truck trying to get his finances in order but if anyone's interested I have tons of pics can't get them to post here for some reason just txt or call me 864 844 7488

Whats the phucking price? Put a price up or pull the phucking ad. rules is the rules.

[ame="http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/hunt999980/library/?page=1"]hunt999980's Library | Photobucket[/ame]

35 will talk money with serious buyer

Thats not the point you dipsh!t. This isnt lets make an offer, or feeler ad ville. If you want to sell it, put a friggin price. If you want to be a member here, follow the phucking rules. If you cant, then you can head on back to cumminsforum.

Now youre starting to pick it up!!! good job. maybe we just need to hold your hand a lil longer!!! Just follow the rules or leave.

671 unloaded they told me before they dyno they couldn't load it. You had any wheels fall,of your truck going down road lately??

They didn't load truck at all this is first time I ever seen on dyno going off what I was told when purchased deff more than it made but there's not 300 hp missing

I'm not a diesel pro but if they can't load then turbo is there not a significant amount of hp lost?????

So, how much boost do you make on the track and what did you make on the dyno?