Built common rail cummins 2.6 puller 1000+ turn key

I ran the dyno. mobile Dynojet 224 inertia dyno. Truck was run in fourth gear since fifth was out of it I was told.On my small roller inertia dyno diesels will make better numbers in the highest gear, due to the extra load of over drive. This probably hurt his number some. Truck made 60psi of boost during the run. The run was made using sae with 1% of correction at 680ft elevation. Any other info you want let me know.

Thanks no one at all could tell me who ran they dyno I have few questions for ya I'm gona shoot you a pm

1000+ hp pulling truck and no mention of shortblock mods other than studs and .020 over? Billet rods? 12v rods? Stock Rods? Balanced?

The key to selling a truck that is heavily modified, and out of financing price range is to post a legitimate, complete ad. You are never going to sell this truck on a diesel site unless some learning challenged rich kid sees it blowing smoke and begs mommy and daddy to buy it. Try craigslist, there are tons of tards with money on there.

1000+ hp pulling truck and no mention of shortblock mods other than studs and .020 over? Billet rods? 12v rods? Stock Rods? Balanced?

The key to selling a truck that is heavily modified, and out of financing price range is to post a legitimate, complete ad. You are never going to sell this truck on a diesel site unless some learning challenged rich kid sees it blowing smoke and begs mommy and daddy to buy it. Try craigslist, there are tons of tards with money on there.

Says the guy who can't get rid of a vette.

I listed it 3 days ago on craigslist and CompD....It will be gone within a month, im very firm on my price and yes its a bit high for a 99 model.

U can finance this truck buddy every penny title shows 14 miles bank will loan asking price no problem

Nobody on here is going to buy this for any amount of money. Especially after the last thread on it. I'm tired of seeing this thread and this truck for sale on here. You need to take it elsewhere.

Last edited: