Built common rail cummins 2.6 puller 1000+ turn key

I'm tired of seeing all the **** talk also y can't someone sale something with out all the negativity if the trucks not wanted here mods can delete it I don't see the big deal

Maybe its the fact you wanted 25k for it in the first thread then in the middle of it you decide you want 35k. Then you start a new thread and it goes the same way. The trucks not worth 25k let alone 35k. Your not going to BS guys on here like you want to.

I'm glad u don't think it's worth 25k but of ones of y'all's trucks were on there it be 50k please explain y its not

I'm glad u don't think it's worth 25k but of ones of y'all's trucks were on there it be 50k please explain y its not

No build sheets, (from a reputable builder), no dyno sheets backing your 1000hp claim.

These are just 2 reasons off the top of my head as to why I'd pass on your truck.

I have dyno sheets never was dynoed by me till Rudy's which I posted in thread about I was only stating what I was told when purchased which was like 953. I can prove everything that's done to truck And provide 90% of receipts.

I have dyno sheets never was dynoed by me till Rudy's which I posted in thread about I was only stating what I was told when purchased which was like 953. I can prove everything that's done to truck And provide 90% of receipts.

No one is gonna give 25k for a pulling truck based on what the owner tells them. If it'll lay down 1000hp then I'd take it to a dyno and prove it. As for the motor, why do you not have short block internals listed with your post. If it were me I'd have things like billet rods or a girdled block listed first.

Trucks is stock on bottom besides pistons and bore( which is why nothing else is listed) why they didn't do the rods idk I would've done them the truck ran previously on similar set up for 4 years with no issues till it broke ring. I've had no reason to go ripping motor apart truck runs flawlessly. As for the price these trucks bring 25k stock with right mileage the reason for not being listed 40+ is because of the basically stock bottom. There's still a ton of money invested couldn't come close to building for 25k. As I stated before I was told it was 953 I dynoed at Rudy's to see for myself there were issues that hurt my numbers as stated above by dyno operator I can guarantee a 700 hp truck that I've seen. And have papers for as for on the track it pulls way harder than kept other 6-700 hp trucks with the right gearing the truck would run with 1000hp trucks. I just don't see y I am catching so much #### I've been honest any thing any one has asked has been answered. I'm sure there's people out there that say they're truck has alot more in it than it does its hard to prove the bottom end all I can say is atleast I'm honest ab it and ill b glad to put the truck on track for anyone to see for themselves last time I check hp didn't mean jack it's how it pulled is what counted

You're getting chit because it is not a 1000hp truck. Without proof anyways.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak_bR4-ofQk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak_bR4-ofQk[/ame]

Hopefully this will help some pulled 2.6 and unlimited and truck pulled with in a foot each pull its very consistent

LOL @ truck pulls as an accurate method of horsepower measurement.

dude you so full of chit your eyes are lesking.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maylNZ-Ke_o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maylNZ-Ke_o[/ame]

Pull 2

Those numbers you made at rudys are not off by much. Takes a lot to hit 1000hp need more than that 74mm charger. Head work and more.

Ya I'm not doubting that on the numbers I was going off what I was told when I purchased the truck. That's why I dynoed so I would know for sure. Head work was in works or had a head already do to put on truck just didn't go through with it since I was selling

Check videos again I think I fixed then lmk please

I think you are reading everyones suggestions, but not absorbing anything. Kind of like listening to someone but not hearing them. Think about it.

Stock head, stock bottom end 1000hp. Ran for 4 years that way with no problems but a cracked ring. Only asking $35,000.

Made 670hp on the dyno, finished 20ft behind known 850~ truck and 70ft behind haisley 2.6" truck, I'm guessing the dyno was pretty close. In fairness, it is an 06 with low miles, probably could get a loan for 25k, as long as they don't want to look at it.

If you are truly making 1000hp to the tires, (I have my doubts), on a stock bottom end, that thing is a ticking time bomb.
GLWS, but I don't see anyone from this forum beating your door down with cash in hand.