Built common rail cummins 2.6 puller 1000+ turn key

Ya It obvious now it not 1000 if I could edit title I would.like I said when it was listed I had never seen with my own eyes just going off what I was told, I do think its more then last dyno showed and when we pulled at Rudy's I was on dyno when it came my time I pulled no weights full air in tires and for anyone there I was one of first to go I ran bottom of track which was way wrong top sloped down at end but truck still pulled decent considering all the facts

Hahaha well that would be the guy I bought it from the orignal builder the only person who had faith in it apparently

Not like you would actually pay him anyways... Just sayin

You're right, I'm not in the market for a 2.6 truck. Just pointing out that dyno sheets to prove the number you pull out of your ass might help something sell quicker.

You're right, I'm not in the market for a 2.6 truck. Just pointing out that dyno sheets to prove the number you pull out of your ass might help something sell quicker.

You should be one to talk.

Since I sell high horsepower trucks all the time? Yeah I guess you're right.?

Nope u just take motors and don't pay for them y don't you go respond to the threads your being questioned in a sty the fuk out of everyone else's