Cam comparison

lol well guess i will have to get my boys big stick to see how bad it does in comparison

Diesel Nut, thanks but no thanks. I am done with comparisons. I know how my products compare.

Sissy LaLa :blahblah1: It's not my test. I don't want to do it. You can't make me. :blahblah1: :poke:

Jason, you should just buy one of his cams from someone and then do the test. He doesn't need to be there. He can cry about it later about how you used his cam without his permission (which you can do anyways). That way you can test the numbers and see what is going on.

just trying to find the time jason has a shop to run in order to pay bills this is something he is willing to do for us guys that want to be able to see real results on what cam is best in a givin area. i am hoping it will be done and i will push jason every chance i get when i go to visit my truck in the shop

seems like a lota :poke: went down here! should be nice to see some results. Forgive me for bein alil behind the times here.

well John, I heard someone stopped by in a TDI beetle and took all the cams and left in a tiny puffed of smoke and never came back LOL

yea yea yea no ones gonna be able to stop me yea yea yea, I'll get my projects goin you'll see! LOL LOL

I'm tossed between the diesel pro's and the hamilton big stick. I have twins with big injectors and I'm at 5,ooo ft elevation. I have had a few people tell me the diesel pro's spools faster, and that's what I need...

If we could have done this in Texas it would have been done by now.

Sorry for lagging, yes, the test will happen, I just have to aquire all the cams. So far Max Spool is the only one donating a cam, the rest I have to get through my own means. I have a few more projects that NEED to get knocked out and we can go forward with this. As anyone who has done a cam on a common rail knows, its not a quick process. We just need to get caught up to the point that I can expect to lose a day and a half a week for this to go as planned.

Again, this WILL happen. I am interested to see the results and who knows, we may wind up changing cam suppliers, or at least offering more options.

If I supply a couple of cams for the test, would you give me a good deal on a cam change once your done? I'm somewhat local.

RonA

If I supply a couple of cams for the test, would you give me a good deal on a cam change once your done? I'm somewhat local.

RonA

Hey Ron, If your giving away cams you could send one my way.:poke: