Cam comparison

Zach,

I see you are once again quick to jump in and call Don's information BS. I don't know if F1 changed its cam or not but a ton of the highest HP trucks in the country are running the H2 so calling it sub par would be very inappropriate. Why didn't you answer his questions on the exhaust and intakes that he asked above?

:pop:

Well said Jetpilot, Zach is the one that seems to be doing all the bashing the last couple of months. I say just make a product, and if its the best out there word will get around.

well i am glad i went with the helix 2 back in the day of course hamilton cams were not around then...

Ok to set the record straight , on all the misinformation that has continues to flow , the one where cams do not open the exhaust valve as soon as others , the facts are here . This is the information on the Big Stick 181 211

The lobe seperation angle is 106.8
Intake lobe lift .278
Intake Duration @ .050 lift 181.2 degrees
Intake Duratition @ .200 lift 98,9

Exhaust lobe lift .305
Exhaust duratition @ .050 211.5
Exhaust duratition @ .200 121.9
The exhaust opening numbers are -39 degrees or 39 degrees before BDC

The Max Spool 2.5++
The lobe seperation angle is 104 to 112 depending on application
Intake lobe lift .287
Intake Duration @ .050 lift 174.5 degrees
Intake Duratition @ .200 lift 97.4

Exhaust lobe lift .305
Exhaust duratition @ .050 215.1
Exhaust duratition @ .200 127.1
The exhaust opening numbers are -40 degrees or 40 degrees before BDC

If you look at the numbers you see that the exhaust opening numbers are almost the same , wow the truth is a little different form the marketing mumbo jumbo

Both of these are mid size cams , and the MaxSpool will fit in with out cutting pistons.

I do grind every cam do the application. I have the numbers on Don’s cams as well, but I'll let him elaborate further on his product ,if he wants to

This kids claims are just as false about Don product as well.

This cut and slash marketing is just a new comer in to a markets greed to make outrageous claims . Words are cheap,
how many years have you been involved in cams , 2 maybe 3
Geoff offered me the same marketing deal , I had my own cam grinder , and didn't care to change

if Zach was doing so well, why is Colt trying to see to major vendors that are now switching to others cams

I knew Hamilton was FOS. He goes around yakkin how we open the exhaust valve too early. He yaks about how the Helix wont make TQ because the exhaust valve opens before the engine can use the pressure from the burning fuel. LOL

We open the exhaust valve at 39 degrees BBDC. The same as Hamilton is doing. I wonder where he figured that one out at? Could be he knows it works and decided to go there too? Geesh

We should make 2 columns in this contest at the end so everyone knows which companyies to look for instead of this bashing b/s . the 1st one will be : Builders with Cojones(companies that participated and then 2nd should be WUSSYYS (companies that didnt)

Theres really only one way to settle this.........A fight to the death!!! Everything else is just BS!!!

yall can call bullsh*t all yall want to about the cam comparison that Hamilton Diesel did with the h2 vs Hamilton Cam. But what Zach is saying is true because i pulled the cam myself and put ours in it and nothing else was changed! I did the swap, i was at the dyno! It is what it is. :eek:wned:

I will be sending a cam to the test in California , it sounds to be the best , and fairest test. I will tell the one person that is holding out to put up or shut up .

No way will we be a part of a scam test with a rouge free lance writer that will promise vendors the world for parts.

I saw this one coming a long time ago...

even if a vendor's parts actually worked as well as the marketing hype suggested, I couldn't recommend them to customers solely based on the vendor's unethical, uneducated, and unwarranted business practices. :badidea:

seems to me two guys are 100% sure about their products and are ready to send them out to cali to get them tested. that says a lot to me about these guys. i can't wait to see how this turns out

yall can call bullsh*t all yall want to about the cam comparison that Hamilton Diesel did with the h2 vs Hamilton Cam. But what Zach is saying is true because

i pulled the cam myself and put ours in it and nothing else was changed! I did the swap, i was at the dyno! It is what it is. :eek:wned:

this is an unbiased test ?

I will be at the Dr Performance trailer , Industrial Injection booth at TS , as well as the WaBa party tonight , if anyone would like to meet me and talk about cams or just talk racing feel free.

Thanks in advance to Dennis and Shelia for putting on this biggest of all diesel events , I wished The Nitrous Express energy Drink Dragster was ready , but its a week or so away from running . My guys are working very hard on all aspects of this machine , and I and anxious to get back behind the wheel.
We are working closely with Curtis a Diesel performance Research , and the new innovations that he is coming up with , are just out of this world

I am also very excited about the new Stand alone computer from Dr Performance , and its potential . I know that the Cummins computer is not far behind

With the times that GBE is putting up, it's an insight to the potential of the Dmax Power plant, when tunes properly.

We will have a ways to go, but this new few months should see three to four 6 second dragsters and no less then 10 7 second Diesel powered door slammers

bs.jpg

Was that wrong?