Cheaters in Work Stock classes.

Questions like this just prove further that no word associations such as work or street need to be associated with any of the classes.

Ding, ding, ding.... we have a winner.... remove the words, "street", "daily-driver", etc. from the 2.6 and 2.8 rules and be done with it.

2.6 and the words "street stock" don't go together anymore. They are now out of fashion!

ok that is all understandable but there were a few others on here that seen it an took it the same way sorry if i said somethings to upset you we have no problem with you guys either dont want to have.

:soap::stab:bif:dead-horse-fast2:

this thread is crazy! but i enjoy reading it.

this is all a stupid joke, they cannot police all the workstock trucks but they like to post on some to make it somewhat public knowledge and get everyone arguing amongst themselves so they know what to tech.......do like nadm and play stupid...........I have no issue with nadm and have only pulled in there sanction once, but was just reading this from another standpoint....hate me/love me, i really dont care.....but they have suckered in so many to bring up other issues.......love ya gene---y

ive seen your truck break more than A axle...youtube is your friend..lol

Oh and my truck is making 810 on a stock right ball joint.bif HAHA JKJK

Ok so I trashed a cv joint and a right front in board axel shaft @ richmond..... but I ll be the first to say that was my own dumb mistake.... I didn't get the elocker locked all the way together...... :badidea: so yes i have broke more than a rear axle but thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that better!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

you might as well let everyone pull in one class because the whole thing has got just plain stupid. these 18 yr. old kids drop off their truck at a shop with a blank check (that their daddy pays for) and someone builds it. thats nice they have the money but it ruins every motorsport. I enjoy truck pulling but when you have a life/job/bills its alot easier to set around and watch. the competition has got very strong in the past couple years ive seen alot of local guys sell their junk because they get mad they cant win

LMFAO!!! If you think its that easy, that you can just drop a truck off and have someone build it and win, then you dont know much about pulling! Yes it takes money, but if thats all you have then dont expect to come in first, or second!!!

And speaking of money has anyone heard or seen that guy that put $100,000 into a 2.6 truck???

LMFAO!!! If you think its that easy, that you can just drop a truck off and have someone build it and win, then you dont know much about pulling! Yes it takes money, but if thats all you have then dont expect to come in first, or second!!!

And speaking of money has anyone heard or seen that guy that put $100,000 into a 2.6 truck???

then name off a truck that wins consistently thats bone stock :bang
ive seen a couple trucks that were built just this year and come out and do well how many you wanna watch on youtube?

LMAO@ Straley! The main reason for a thread like this is to expose the wimps who build a class up, and try to get in a class down. :shake::lolly:

Didn't you run your 64mm powermax charger in workstock at Numidia on Saturday?

I don't understand your statement...

It was not like I was going to beat the big charger dmx's in that class. I just wanted to hook, I went to a solid vgt turbo now so it's 2.6 class from here on out. I did pull in work stock cuz it met the ruels, I think the ruels should be changed.

Wow i honestly dont think you understand what i meant at all :nail:

I can name a couple trucks off the top of my head that are some of the top runners in the country that only have about 10,000 to 15,000 in upgrades!

If you give some one like Gene $25,000 to buy and build a 2.6 truck he will have a truck that is hard to beat!!!

If you give Joe Schmo $50,000 to buy and build a 2.6 truck he proably couldnt beat the guy that only had $25,000 but knew what he was doing!

Now do you understand what im getting at or do you need me to draw you a picture??? LOL

you might as well let everyone pull in one class because the whole thing has got just plain stupid. these 18 yr. old kids drop off their truck at a shop with a blank check (that their daddy pays for) and someone builds it. thats nice they have the money but it ruins every motorsport. I enjoy truck pulling but when you have a life/job/bills its alot easier to set around and watch. the competition has got very strong in the past couple years ive seen alot of local guys sell their junk because they get mad they cant win
:umno: I guess haters are ALWAYS going to hate!

If you give some one like Gene $25,000 to buy and build a 2.6 truck he will have a truck that is hard to beat!!!

Why thank you KMAN, that is the nicest things anyone has ever said to me about truck pulling, lol!!

Monster Dave and I used to be in an unofficial competition who could get parts, "cheaper", without actually,"liberating" the part in the pits or climbing the junkyard fence.

I think I won, I traded most of a case of beer for a take off HT 60, and ran it half the season.
:snoop:

It was not like I was going to beat the big charger dmx's in that class. I just wanted to hook, I went to a solid vgt turbo now so it's 2.6 class from here on out. I did pull in work stock cuz it met the ruels, I think the ruels should be changed.

I think you should learn how to spell RULES before you tell me to change them!!!LOL

Just take the fun route.......build a truck with a DT466 and go pull open classes.......I like that alot better than spending a ton of money to make you truck look stock.....

LMFAO!!! Just trying to make the point that you can have an unlimited amount of money but still not do worth a damn if you dont know where to put that money!!!