Cheaters in Work Stock classes.

Ok but no one has really answered what if someone take a s465 and welds a 2.4 bushing in???

Well obviously that isnt going to work well if it's supposed to be a work stock class. I think what was said earlier would work. Inducer has to protrude into the smallest part of the compressor housing bore. That would knock out the bushings.

Really, the OEM turbo rule around here seems to be a pretty good one. The dodges and chevy's are usually pretty close and I know they are all around 500hp which is enough to break parts. It might be best to leave it as an OEM unmodified turbo class since the power is already up there pretty good.

I like the B.O.B. rules around here pretty well. Unmodified OEM turbo from a 1 ton or less diesel truck. Doesent matter if its off of a newer or older truck than yours as long as it was OEM on something.

Eric

I was gone for a few days, did you guys come with anything you all agree on?!?!?! LMFAO!:kick:

well we had a pull here in town last night and it seemed pretty fair. but only a few of the big pullers showed up b/c there was a bigger pull today

but no one really cheated from what i seen i was surprised, if the big time guys would have been there i know there would have been cheatin!

I know of some 100% legal workstock trucks pusing 600 hp

Its not that hard to make 600hp with a stock charger. it just depends how often you wanna work on it.

I was gone for a few days, did you guys come with anything you all agree on?!?!?! LMFAO!:kick:

Gene i suggest adding a class between stock turbo class and 2.6 class. Call it the winers,bit(hers and cheater class. Payouts will be 3 boxes of tampons to the winner , two for second and one for third. Also need to have a points purse so we all know who has the most p.m.s throughout the year. Winner of the points gets a purse to carry there tampons in. Just throwing it out there.bif

no no no! you have it wrong!
1st- 1 box
2nd-2 boxes
3rd- 3 boxes
4th sorry you will need diapers!

well after reading this and me working on dirt track cars every week, it seams that the teching is the same, or should i say lack of teching. they only tech the winners after the race, and depending on who wins or how good they know the tech guy is what they can get away with.....kinda takes the fun out of hobby stock class when the guy winning knows the tech guy and is running a huge cam and they wont dq him.....

Gene i suggest adding a class between stock turbo class and 2.6 class. Call it the winers,bit(hers and cheater class. Payouts will be 3 boxes of tampons to the winner , two for second and one for third. Also need to have a points purse so we all know who has the most p.m.s throughout the year. Winner of the points gets a purse to carry there tampons in. Just throwing it out there.bif

I like it!!
I wonder if some of the posters on this thread realize they would be in contention for CHAMPEEN?

well after reading this and me working on dirt track cars every week, it seams that the teching is the same, or should i say lack of teching. they only tech the winners after the race, and depending on who wins or how good they know the tech guy is what they can get away with.....kinda takes the fun out of hobby stock class when the guy winning knows the tech guy and is running a huge cam and they wont dq him.....

Not with NADM techs, we abuse everyone equally no matter who you are.
What you are reading on this thread is wieners who want DIFFERENT rules or mad because they caught cheating in WS and get they asses kicked in 2.6.

BTW NADM has no cam rules.Get out of the gasser trash mentality, this is a Diesel board.

all now im makin 705 on a factory housing varible vein 2.6 and only broke an axel......
:ft:

ive seen your truck break more than A axle...youtube is your friend..lol

Oh and my truck is making 810 on a stock right ball joint.bif HAHA JKJK

O well my stock truck has all the stock ball joints! Doesn't that make it stock??? LOL JM