CP3 times 2

Floor It said:
Thats a big mistake designing the kit to use a CP3 from a Duramax instead of the Dodge CP3 pump. Alot of people wont buy it for that very reason.

John

John,

We offer the Dodge Dual Fueler kits either way (with a GM pump as the secondary) OR (With a Dodge pump as a secondary).

We feel the GM pump is a better option for the secondary pump, However we listened to our customers that had Modified Dodge pumps and made some changes to the kit.

If you have a Dodge pump already we can offer you a great kit. If you dont have the 2nd CP3 pump then we would recommend you buy it with the GM......

Dan

24VChevy said:
So you use a Chev CP3? I thought that the pumps are identical, never had them side by side. Do you modify the CP for more flow?

Thanks

The pumps WE sell are Stock Dodge and GM pumps. You can order the Dual Fueler kit with out the 2nd pump for -$700.00 if you wana use your own pump or buy one from somebody else.

Dan,
I'm one of the companys that modifiy them and the chevy pump is no better in reliability than the dodge pump, the dodge pump will flow more MLPH then the chevy one will after being modded. I am glad to see that your going to offer the kit with the option for the dodge CP3.

John
Floor It Diesel Performance

Floor It said:
Dan,
I'm one of the companys that modifiy them and the chevy pump is no better in reliability than the dodge pump, the dodge pump will flow more MLPH then the chevy one will after being modded. I am glad to see that your going to offer the kit with the option for the dodge CP3.

John

Ahhh.... looking forward to someone that takes a Duel Fueler kit and uses both stage2 pumps.... :rockwoot:

Floor It said:
Dan,

John

John,

Give me call when you get a chance.

Dan Grant
714-985-4825 ext 15

We offer our Duel Fuelers with a Duramax CP3 pump also. They do put out more fuel as we have done the testing to prove the performance. The Duramax CP3 pumps have a larger supply pump and was made to support 8 injectors instead of 6. The Duramax CP3 can be modified along with the Dodge CP3 pump. Modified CP3 pumps do run big in Duel Fueler kits. There are many of them out there now and are making very good hp todate. Thanks

are you kidding me? the modded d-max pump walks the dog on a modded cummins pump, by like 10% or better. maybe it's just the way we mod it!

Two stock Cummins CP3's and the proper plumbing hold the record and have proven to be more than enough fuel with out the gremlins.
Call Chris Strickland....you can't beat the price !

CC12V said:
Two stock Cummins CP3's and the proper plumbing hold the record and have proven to be more than enough fuel with out the gremlins.
Call Chris Strickland....you can't beat the price !

now joe i agree with you that they have the most powerfull on NOS and it is a cheap kit, but II has broke 1000HP on fuel alone resently with there kit, i think that speaks volumes as well, but yea thats great that 2 stock pumps made it happen for you guys--thats sick:rockwoot:

Diesel power,where's any proof of this 1000hp on fuel? I know it is possible to make that power with #2 only but why?You would have a truck that wouldnt idle(due to injector size to make that hp) and it would be a total piece of crap to drive on the street(smoke all the time).I tuned my truck for nitrous because I wanted to not because thats all I know.I could easily make some huge motor only number but why?So i could run some huge hard to spool turbos,injectors that barely idle,egt problems,and constant smoke,I dont think so.Horsepower is horsepower,doesnt matter how you make it,and if you think you have anything remotely close to me,bring it to Kentucky.I am not being arrogant by any means.I have a combo that has alot of work in it and it works.By the way the Relentless twin cp3 is not cheap,everyone else is just charging to much!

Last edited:
DIESEL POWER said:
now joe i agree with you that they have the most powerfull on NOS and it is a cheap kit, but II has broke 1000HP on fuel alone resently with there kit, i think that speaks volumes as well, but yea thats great that 2 stock pumps made it happen for you guys--thats sick:rockwoot:

Tell me exactly how the type of air induction decides who's fuel system is better?

CC12V said:
Tell me exactly how the type of air induction decides who's fuel system is better?
joe, i was comparing rc's 1000hp on NOS to II's 1000hp on diesel- it wasent a air induction comparison, just a pump comparison

Since when does the fact that something is in a Mag make it real, like they never publish anything false :blahblah1: Let's see the sheets.

Back