Dekalb Super pull?

I dont even waste my time leaving my name and number with them anymore. Ive never gotten a call back. I havent heard how many 2.8 trucks are going to be there but Id like to see some. The truck pulling bug has gotten me

called up to haisley today, looks like 4 people are signed up as of now for 2.8 but they intend to have many more people signing up due to several calls within the last week asking about registration. hopefully there is more than that..... hay hauler, whats the list look like for the 2.6?

1 Evan Davis,Leesburg, OH Chevrolet
2 Bruce Gattshall, Van Wert, OH Dodge
3 Buddy Corey, Van Buren, IN Chevrolet
4 Adam Hallien, Ft Wayne, IN

Where exactly is this place located?.. Address and all so that i can get directions to it.

1 Evan Davis,Leesburg, OH Chevrolet
2 Bruce Gattshall, Van Wert, OH Dodge
3 Buddy Corey, Van Buren, IN Chevrolet
4 Adam Hallien, Ft Wayne, IN Dodge
5 Darren Smith, Muncie, IN Dodge
6 Dan Musselman, Logansport, IN Dodge
7 Scott Amos, Summitville, IN Dodge
...... updated today

722 S Franklin St.
Eaton, Oh 45320-9419

here you go, I don't know why it didn't work for you, it works for me in both the post I made and your post with the link in quote.

Jay

722 S Franklin St.
Eaton, Oh 45320-9419

here you go, I don't know why it didn't work for you, it works for me in both the post I made and your post with the link in quote.

Jay

My bad man.. i did it on my phone and it didnt kick up the ending location just the start... it does work and i greatly appreciate the help!.. hope to see you all there...

Sure would be nice to see a list of the 2.6 trucks for this weekend? Coatpa site has posted tractors & gas trucks (no diesels) are they trying to tell the diesel truck people something !!!

what happened to evan did he break or something, that absteen truck thats from wv isnt that stout of a truck so evan had to break or something.

Evan tried to run the big gear not a big gear track! it came down of the charger it also happen to a good running common rail truck. Which Evan only beat by less than a foot. The W.V. truck supposely has a new engine this year and it ran real well.

wish I could have been there, nice job harold, better luck next time evan, heard the grandpa truck runs pretty nice this year, who had the cr that ran well anybody know,

is evans truck a standard, and i know the absteens and they havent done a thing to that truck since last year, and the reason is they are putting money into their silver ford powerstroke. The grandpa truck is the same as last year other than they went with a smaller charger to run 2.6 class. Late last year they bought a 13mm pump from haisleys i think. And i was wondering who had the good running common rail.

and the grandpa truck is also on the drugs or everywhere we go he has it. anybody have any vodeos of the pull.

Back