Dekalb Super pull?

1. adam haillen
2. darren Smith
3. buddy corey
4. terry coppes
5. evan davis

i got 7th in the 2.6 class friday night. brian,pj and i came up with the granddaddy from wv. i had a good time. my truck is not as hot as the other guys that ran there. granddaddy runs way better than me. looking forward pulling alot this summer.

Man someone pissed of the even davis fan club. WHAT HAPPENED?:hehe:
Didn't get first? Should just throw the rest of the trucks out then he could win every time.:hehe: :hehe::hehe:

MY Granddaddy Truck from WV

and the grandpa truck is also on the drugs or everywhere we go he has it. anybody have any vodeos of the pull.

I own the granddaddy truck, I do not appreciate someone telling other people in the pulling world my truck is on drugs, my truck has never been on Nitrous Oxide(drugs) and never will, now concerning the pull Friday night, I had a good hook and just out performed some trucks, what I have done to my truck is my business, Evan Davis has a very competitive truck and I respect him for that, and my goal is to be competitive also, i would hope these rumors would stop, now in closing be ready for the powerstroke the rumors are true

Ill back you up on that adam im positive that you have never had nitrous on your truck. As for smokin06 i wouldn't worry to much about what he says. He has never been any competition. I doubt he ever will be.

Anyone have any videos of Jeff Stethem aka (smokin06) winning any truck pulls I don't do you LMFAO

adam, my fault about the drugs ordeal but just to clear some things up, brian v and u know who im talking about is telling everybody that, and he is taking credit for the entire build on that truck, i wasnt there and i dont want u to think i was bashing ur truck because i am not. Congratulations on the hook looks like u have came along way with it, but i would watch letting it be known ur truck is out of the ravenswood stables because u know their reputation and its gonna follow u everywhere u go i can guarantee u that. as for smoke 2500, get a job and when u do anything in the diesel world then talk to me until then u r a nothing to me. again adam congratulations on the hook.

smoke 2500 lol lol lol lol lets see ur videos. hhahahahahahaahhaahahahah lets see em.

brian v sure has helped me get started. he helps a lot of guys in this area. always grinin and willing to help.

Could a moderator clean this useless BS up please!! Go to cumminsforum for that chit please.
(with respect of course)

i hear ya joel i wasnt meaning to bash his truck, i like that kid, then u have these other 2 jumping on here, they are from that crowd and i understand but these guys cant get a truck to run without nos and they know it then they wanna get on here and run their mouths. U wont see any of them other than the grandaddy truck run any of these big pulls because they cant run their nos and when they do they cant get it off the line. its rather funny but with that being said i didnt have any luck last year either dropping 2 valves so who am i to say anything.

u werent diesel pap, me and brian v dont see eye to eye, dont mean theres anything wrong thats between me and him, then u hsve these jacklegs like smoke2500 that has never won a pull. I used to win allot, havent pulled much the last few years i am building 2 trucks know should be a fun summer and hopefully these other guys on here can grow up.

i am really looking forward to pulling this year. i really enjoyed placing 7th friday nite at eaton with a less funded truck.

thats what it boils down to in the end diesel pap, its who has the most money, back in 2000 when i started, it wasnt that way the diesel thing just started in the truck side and it wasnt who spent 3,000 on a turbo it was take ur daily driver out and play. thats when it was really fun. Then when the cheating comened and nitrous was brought into it it went down hill. placing 7th at a pull like that is something to be proud of. Hope to see ya around some pulls this will be the first year i have been back in pulling so to speak, i pulled one of my work trucks 2 years ago it was green with stacks, but this year i am actually building a pulling truck which will be the first one i have built strictly for pulling. should be fun and thats what we r here for.

I second that Joe. Mod please step in three pages of BS. Trying to find out how the pull went this weekend not all this BS

does anybody have any vieos of the 2.8 class. must have been a pretty good show.

I wish i could have been there to pull. Other than the hitch i had everything ready to roll. If i could have talked to patty when i tried to call a month a goe, The hitch could have been ready too. X2 on the videos. I need to see some pulling before my withdrawl starts taking over. LOL

Tim