Dekalb Super pull?

The common rail was a foor door short bed silver with a srt-10 hood. Beautiful truck it was a stick. Yes Evans truck is a stick.

II heard different. Heard it was going under the Hood of granddaddy

nope grandaddy has the same motor as last year no changes. it does run pretty good after they got a good pump for it. i didnt know evans truck was a stick, i always thought it was a automatic. Not very often ive seen him get under that charger, did the common rail get under the charger tooo or did grandaddy just run good. he went to lancaster end of last year and evan and them put about 100' on them.

nope grandaddy has the same motor as last year no changes. it does run pretty good after they got a good pump for it. i didnt know evans truck was a stick, i always thought it was a automatic. Not very often ive seen him get under that charger, did the common rail get under the charger tooo or did grandaddy just run good. he went to lancaster end of last year and evan and them put about 100' on them.

How do you know so much about this grandaddy truck? Why can't someone have a good run?

for someone who knows everything about someones truck, not knowing that evans truck is a manual cracks me up, I bet 90% of comp d knows that truck is a stick, and give credit where its due the guy won, whether evan went under his charger or not, maybe people shouldnt be running 3.2 chargers and they wouldnt get under them.

yeah we r from a small area im def not jleous of anyone pal, jsut watched him run for years, evan is 2 hours from us and i personally dont know him. i can have my own opinion if u dont like it then dont read it plain and simple, i didnt watch his run and frankly dont give a **** about his run, i know how the truck runs and i have watched evan and wes wade and them guys run and i can tell u grandaddys truck is not the caliber truck of them guys. so if u dont like what i have to say dont read it..

dont be a a asshat, your disrespecting that guys truck, he also beat harold lyle which his truck runs very well, what the excuse for that, still not a very good truck. anyone can win any given day.

dont know harold lyle there outlaw, im not disrespecting anybodys truck. lol lol lol lol peace out.

Adam Hallingrad (I think thats how its spelled) won 2.8 i dont remember 2nd it was to late by that point

Maybe ill read what I wanna read. Maybe ill say what I wanna say. I had an opinion just
Like you do about that grandaddy truck. So here's my opinion, I'm a betting that you are a
Little fellow with a big mans attitude that shows off everywhere he goes with what he has and "mine is better than yours" but in reality it probably hasn't been within 20 or 30 feet of the leading pack in the past 3 yes. Just my opinion. Don't bash people's equipment, he has the right to improve just as you do with you "big engine" and your "big charger" and your "big sticks trying to make big power" lmao

Maybe ill read what I wanna read. Maybe ill say what I wanna say. I had an opinion just
Like you do about that grandaddy truck. So here's my opinion, I'm a betting that you are a
Little fellow with a big mans attitude that shows off everywhere he goes with what he has and "mine is better than yours" but in reality it probably hasn't been within 20 or 30 feet of the leading pack in the past 3 yes. Just my opinion. Don't bash people's equipment, he has the right to improve just as you do with you "big engine" and your "big charger" and your "big sticks trying to make big power" lmao

hahahahaahahahahahahahaaha im 6'7 280lbs far from little there pal, hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha i didnt once bash his equipment i like the boy, and u better check your facts again about footages. lol get a life pal.

know that this retard is out of the way, what does adam pull is it a dodge, i remember that name jsut cant put a face with it.