Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

I can still see the overbroke line on the passenger side...I'm making another one dammit. LOL

ahhhhhh back home

Rebuild_eng.JPG

engine_reb2.JPG

ahahahahaha. NO.

TS?

Yip, we will be there.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Just kidding Tim...I just help Brandon with his truck some, but I still can't wait to see something lined up next to him!!

Chris

Hmm...who should I root for? I am a Power Stroke fan...but Brandon is from the buckeye state...:bang.......I got it...I'll just hope you both run hella fast, and don't break! :rockwoot:

Its basically done, all rewired, and waiting for the injectors and turbo to go back on. Once they get here, they go on, and get back in action. I have to put the radiator back in, but I couldn't do that until I got the dampner back on, and it needs new bolts anytime you take them off. Oh yeah, one small thing. The damned starter. I forgot to put it on before I installed the motor. No biggie right, WRONG. You have to lift one side of the motor up to get it in between the frame rail. FML.

Rewired.JPG

damn! for some reason I was expecting the rebuild to take a lot longer

when do you expect to get the turbos/injectors back?

Tim, a check list. Make a check list for if you need to tear it down again...you'll have a check list of what to make sure needs to be on the motor before you bolt it down.

damn! for some reason I was expecting the rebuild to take a lot longer

when do you expect to get the turbos/injectors back?

Any day now. The turbo's should be here, maybe today. The 66 is the same one, just rebuilt, the 80 is a new one, might be some changes made to the plumbing for it. Injectors were pretty tore up on the oil side from getting hammered. Cass has been working his ass off to get them back to me ASAP, he's busy as hell also, so that doesn't help, but is good for business.

Tim, a check list. Make a check list for if you need to tear it down again...you'll have a check list of what to make sure needs to be on the motor before you bolt it down.

Checklist for rebuild is already made:

If engine needs to be tore down soon:

Go to home depot......
Buy for sale sign....
Or:

Put truck on trailer.....
Drive to deep water section of lake.......
Take straps off.......
Push hard.......

Go to home depot......
Buy for sale sign....
Or:

Take straps off.......
Push hard.......

Been close to that a few times.
Michael/HRD

Checklist for rebuild is already made:

Go to home depot......
Buy for sale sign....
Or:

Take straps off.......
Push hard.......

LOL not what I had in mind for a check list...but given the grief you've gotten from this build...I can't say it surprises me to see this list. :hehe: