Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

Well, the flange was made to actually fit the turbo, and I got it mounted up. Had to "trim" a little of the inner fender but it fits pretty nice. Also convenient that the new turbo has a threaded piece right by the compressor outlet to make a strap so it doesn't blow the boot off.

Bigtmount.jpg

Bigtmount2.jpg

Bigtmount3.jpg

And the radiator is mounted and plumbed and figured I would go ahead and put the grill back on. Injectors get here tomorrow.

Almost.jpg

I went back to the stock hood with a hole cut in it for now. Looks pretty good with the black piping sticking out. For TS its gonna stay that way. For Pinks, its gonna get covered up.

Injectors got here today, along with a hurricane. FML I now have everything back. All I need is to get them in, and get one 5.5" to 4" silicone boot for the MAF sensor tube, and air filter element. Oh yeah, and I have family coming in tomorrow till next thursday, then Friday and Saturday is Aquapalooza here on Lake Travis. With any luck though, I can have it ready to go test and tune by July 7th. :nail:

injectors.jpg

Uh oh, what is that Joe Hellmann up to now?

Hellmann.jpg

Nice stuff at Joe's
cc-1.jpg

There will be no more problems holding the brakes on the line.
pin.jpg

Uh oh, what is that Joe Hellmann up to now?

Hellmann.jpg

Nice stuff at Joe's
cc-1.jpg

There will be no more problems holding the brakes on the line.
pin.jpg

problem holding the wheel still to build boost? just say fukit and do it hellman style!!

While its up there, the Chris Alston Anti roll bar will be going in as well. HELLLLLOOOOOO 60'.

NewImage.jpg