Deranged The rebuild begins, at Texas Diesel Power!

I think I might cry......sniff
Twins1.JPG

Yeah, its big:

Turbo.jpeg

Injectors ship tomorrow. Hopefully overnight early am and Wednesday night Test and Tune. I have family coming into town Friday for a week. Yikes.

Twins1.JPG

Yeah, its big:

Turbo.jpeg

Injectors ship tomorrow. Hopefully overnight early am and Wednesday night Test and Tune. I have family coming into town Friday for a week. Yikes.

Well you could leave Friday around 3, be at HRP by 7, make some passes and be back home by midnight. Surely the family would understand you missing Friday night.

True family would understand Tim...

J/K man, looks great, quite a bit of progress in a short amount of time.

Twins1.JPG

Yeah, its big:

Turbo.jpeg

HOLY POOP SKID BATMAN! That there is HUGE!:charger:

Injectors shipped this morning. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurricane hitting and heavy rain scheduled for entire week, andmuch of next.......FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Well, I got the balancer on today, the belt, the radiator, and cross member, and mounted the HP turbo. The LP turbo required a little cutting of the fender well but fits just fine. The Pipe from the LP to the HP turbo had to have the v band flange cut off since the new turbo does not have a V band. I had a boot laying here that some how fits the pipe and the turbo now. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

Turbo_mounted.JPG

I still like her. LOL
LMAO....... If she can get along with mine we might both get more racing in...... Bring them out Friday we will have my buddies suite over the middle of the track for mostly kids, ladies and people who prefer AC over being next to the racing.

Well, I got the balancer on today, the belt, the radiator, and cross member, and mounted the HP turbo. The LP turbo required a little cutting of the fender well but fits just fine. The Pipe from the LP to the HP turbo had to have the v band flange cut off since the new turbo does not have a V band. I had a boot laying here that some how fits the pipe and the turbo now. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

Turbo_mounted.JPG
Looking good! Make sure you flange that cold pipe or it will blow off. Ask me how I know... :D

I'm gonna take it to Joe, and let him do what he does to things. No not that thing, the stuff he does to metal.......with a welder. :doh:

I'm gonna take it to Joe, and let him do what he does to things. No not that thing, the stuff he does to metal.......with a welder. :doh:

You must pay more than I do, I just want a f-in filter delete.

I'm sure he'll bring one to the track one of these days. :d