DHRA Houston 08

you know garrett has the 44fter maybe he will be nice and want to haul a ford!

Hmmmm....Now we are supposed to be nice to you too Joey? Geez you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO demanding! And what about poor Travis? His wife Joy is going to have a baby, so he can't be gone long. Don't you think YOU should be nice and let his truck go instead so he can get back to his family? :shake:

Pretty sure I'm going. Waiting to hear from David if he's having the party at DI on Friday or not. Garrett said everyone can come to his house if not. :D

Dang and I was planning on crashing at Garerett's..or at least puking on something there.

I will be there dont know any of you fella's but lookin forward to meeting everyone well maybe if i notice yall's truck or anything. My apartment will only be like 30mins away maybe?

Dang and I was planning on crashing at Garerett's..or at least puking on something there.

Phil. Please tell me you guys are coming down again. I came to Bowling Green so now its your turn. Bring the red headed guy with you. :poke:

We are planning a lil shin dig Friday night @ David's joint again.....

I think Friday night is occupied at Carlos and Charlies! I'll be there, but I will most likely be hung over.

lake travis? shall we bring the eliminator tim? :evil

I plan on bringing the lifeboat with me. Should be painted and all by then too.

So where are these partys at? If yall dont mind a couple d-max guys showing. Like to meet some of yall.

i may have to bring the paddleboat over to austin... any one wanna help me pedal???

and whats the official hotel in baytown?