DHRA Houston 08

Actually I just looked, I don't follow DHRA since all the big guys quit them. It will be interesting to see if I can make this work, I have a class starting on the 3rd.

Jim

What do you mean ALL the big guys quit them?? We are still in it.

Actually I just looked, I don't follow DHRA since all the big guys quit them. It will be interesting to see if I can make this work, I have a class starting on the 3rd.

Jim

I would consider going if someone would give my truck a lift. Garrett since Travis and Joe are fighting, just stop by and pick up my truck, only 45 minutes out of the way.

Dan, you have a 3.0 charger these days im guessing? Watched your vid from this weekend and that doesnt look like a 2.6 to me haha! Congrats on the win

It is a 2.8, no bushing. Which video? The 3.0 ate something at Louisburg. I spent Saturday giving the intercooler an enema!

I see you viewing the thread sleeper!

Don't be tryin to swipe my ride to Houston Dan!!! Maybe I should just buy a trailer and pull y'all down there.

What do you mean ALL the big guys quit them?? We are still in it.

Seems like almost everyone went else were, good to see others are hanging on.

Schedule change for me, looking better, we'll see how the cash flows.

Jim

Don't be tryin to swipe my ride to Houston Dan!!! Maybe I should just buy a trailer and pull y'all down there.

Travis you have to have the best pic on the forums!! I stare everytime I see it :bow: God bless her!!

Travis you have to have the best pic on the forums!! I stare everytime I see it :bow: God bless her!!

Thats what I say every morning. God bless her and God bless the Sooners.
You guys know that Jimmy Smiths wife right?

Back