DHRA Houston 08

party saturday night then! Back to DI on sunday too! :hehe:

It only shows QD, and Pro Street?????

No ET, pro mods, dragster, or Happy funny car?

If I can get my engine back together I'm gonna be coming. Getting rid of 12 of my valves and fixing the spun cam bearing. My little red chargers should lite then.:evil
Guys and Gals come up from Texas for our events, heck, we need to return the favor. TS is a great event and it's only one day. I bet those Texans can put alot of fun into one day. Its the last real DIESEL event of the year. Come on guys let's go!

Meacham

Guys and Gals come up from Texas for our events, heck, we need to return the favor. TS is a great event and it's only one day. I bet those Texans can put alot of fun into one day. Its the last real DIESEL event of the year. Come on guys let's go!

Meacham

i like your style!:rockwoot:

May try to organize a hang out and drink thing on Sunday after i talk to some people.

It will be cool as hell to see you and that truck again meacham!!!!

Crewgirl it would be great to see you again also. I'm trying to pull things together after I spun a cam bearing at Scheid. I've had new chargers built by Keating and no real test. Van and Curt Haisley are converting my engine to a 12v and the power should be there. Hopefully I can come to Texas to test them.

Meacham

Last edited:
yes a sunday thing would be great, our plane doesn't leave out till that night at like 8 something.

Dex, call me and we'll brainstorm some ideas. As long as I'm back in Aledo by Monday morning it's all cool.

so is there gonna be a pit party at the track this year? Compd mods gonna be there?

Crewgirl it would be great to see you again also. I'm trying to pull things together after I spun a cam bearing at Scheid. I've had new chargers built by Keating and no real test. Van and Curt Haisley are converting my engine to a 12v and the power should be there. Hopefully I can come to Texas to test them.

Meacham

Now were talking!!! Well guys if there isnt much going on. Darren Morrison put on a good show in the parking lot of the hotel in Terre Haute. It was about 2 am and they had Meachams truck strapped to the trailer spooling that thing up. That was a show of its own there! Might as well show them what a real burnout looks like Meacham!

Hope to see ya'll there.... I am going to try....again.... to make it this year.:hehe:

Back