DHRA Houston 08

same as last year on the hotels? we need to plan up a big lake party the thursday before because i will have been 21 for two days at the time. woohoo! LOL

Dang you traveling!

i go on seperation leave starting sept 1 (for 41 days)last day in the Navy is 12OCT2008 @ 2359 come 0000 13OCT2008 i will be an official civilian again.

i will be headed back to cali from ohio to rebuild/build my truck with parts and other goodies for said truck.

will have covered over 10,000 miles in 7 weeks easily between 9/1/08-10/12/08

i go on seperation leave starting sept 1 (for 41 days)last day in the Navy is 12OCT2008 @ 2359 come 0000 13OCT2008 i will be an official civilian again.

i will be headed back to cali from ohio to rebuild/build my truck with parts and other goodies for said truck.

Cool, i didnt go to this event last year herd it was big, so I got to see it this year.

Quitter......just kidding, if you still need a Navy contact you still have one and I am on NMCI......James....ADC.

tylerrustLB7.....what is the truck in your aviatar, looks familiar.

Jim

Cool, i didnt go to this event last year herd it was big, so I got to see it this year.
cool.. look forward to seeing you

Quitter......just kidding, if you still need a Navy contact you still have one and I am on NMCI......James....ADC.
Jim
quitting... nah.. if i was well over the half way mark i would have fought to stay in... ie less the 5-6 year till retirement..

cool i will send you an email.

you hitting up the event jim?

you hitting up the event jim?

We'll see what happens, work is not busy right now.....no class but I am busy with the new selectees, got to PT with them now!

I'd like to make a trip to some were this year, I've just been sitting at home paying stuff off, haven't evne done much to the 01'.

Jim

We'll see what happens, work is not busy right now.....no class but I am busy with the new selectees, got to PT with them now!

I'd like to make a trip to some were this year, I've just been sitting at home paying stuff off, haven't evne done much to the 01'.

Jim

you have fun with those selectees and their intiation.. i mean indoctritantion :hehe:

im on hold with millingtion right now... 3 weeks to get a dam mesage to get out that will screw up my leave plans :bang

tylerrustLB7.....what is the truck in your aviatar, looks familiar.
Jim

Its a buddys truck its a 64 prostreet tube chassis with a all aluminum 555 with a 1071.

I just saw the change the event flyer on the DHRA website to only ONE day, October 11. WTF, that will definitely scale down the event a lot.

what ahh hell no! ive don't leave till sunday night! I guess we will have to have another party at DI on sunday then!

where at on their website? The flyer still says the 12th too?

you have fun with those selectees and their intiation.. i mean indoctritantion :hehe:

Yea I hear some groups are slackers, not us, it's by the rules but more like old school........last two weeks coming up.

Hopefully you paperwork will come through, know that can be a pain.

Jim

Yea I hear some groups are slackers, not us, it's by the rules but more like old school........last two weeks coming up.

Hopefully you paperwork will come through, know that can be a pain.

Jim

came in thrusday @ 1530 10/12/08 has been aproved :rockwoot:

Spectator Fees
$20 Adults per day
$5 Youth (5-12 years old)
4 and under are free
Active duty military are free with ID card

About freakin' time someone gave us a break!

Jim