Diesel Powered Rails

PDRA

Scott and Dustin Bentz were the first ever in a "Diesel Powered" Rail to cover the quarter mile in the 7's.

Scheid Diesel has eclipsed that time with multiple hits into the sevens also.

I'm trying to figure who is the Worlds Fastest Diesel Powered Rail........ NO SPECULATION, NO DAY DREAMERS- JUST FACT.

In looking at the current times put forth I see Team Scheid as the one's with this title.....

7.31 @ 189 would be correct. That is also leaving the line fairly easy.

7.31 @ 189 would be correct. That is also leaving the line fairly easy.

The Bentz Team (Scott and Dustin) have been real quiet lately on their new Common Rail Powered Cummins Rail...

I suspect they are making steps to reclaim the title....:evil:evil

Scott and Dustin Bentz were the first ever in a "Diesel Powered" Rail to cover the quarter mile in the 7's.

Scheid Diesel has eclipsed that time with multiple hits into the sevens also.

I'm trying to figure who is the Worlds Fastest Diesel Powered Rail........ NO SPECULATION, NO DAY DREAMERS- JUST FACT.

In looking at the current times put forth I see Team Scheid as the one's with this title.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=63863164

"Hey whats up... my name is Alex Laughlin! I graduated from Stephenville High School!!! college...screw it! i am currently dating sierra mayfield and she is the best thing in the world. we pretty much are always together and i never get tired of her. shes fun and absolutely gorgeous. u touch her, ill kill u. I race dragsters in the NHRA and IHRA and also drive the worlds fastest diesel dragster for Dr. Performance. I race shifter karts as well in the International Karting assosiaion and raced Legend cars few a few years to. I play golf and im gonna be a bad ass professional race car driver! I guess thats all you need to know except im just pretty much a really cool. any problems, tell me "

ALL the rails better get after it, or Banks is going to pass them in a truck.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=63863164

"Hey whats up... my name is Alex Laughlin! I graduated from Stephenville High School!!! college...screw it! i am currently dating sierra mayfield and she is the best thing in the world. we pretty much are always together and i never get tired of her. shes fun and absolutely gorgeous. u touch her, ill kill u. I race dragsters in the NHRA and IHRA and also drive the worlds fastest [/B]diesel dragster for Dr. Performance. I race shifter karts as well in the International Karting assosiaion and raced Legend cars few a few years to. I play golf and im gonna be a bad ass professional race car driver! I guess thats all you need to know except im just pretty much a really cool. any problems, tell me "

I'm more interested in your insecurity of your girlfriend. You're not going to end up on Jerry Springer one day are ya?

How fast has the Dr.Performance Rail run? I was never aware of them beating the record that the Scheid Team has? Nor the one the Bentz Team had?:what:

Scheid Rail= 7.31
Bentz Rail= 7.98

So what is the real current record?

How fast has the Dr.Performance Rail run? I was never aware of them beating the record that the Scheid Team has? Nor the one the Bentz Team had?:what:

Scheid Rail= 7.31
Bentz Rail= 7.98

So what is the real current record?
Jeff and we all know it’s you. I would wait until this afternoon before you come to any judgments on the BrakeSmart Dragster. I would venture to say, and I am rarely wrong on performance predictions The power setting in the frame rails of Alex’s car, is the highest HP B series Cummins drag racing bullet in the Country. The 80 mm Industrial Injection turbo, along with the almost 300 CFM of airflow from the RayMac head, will clean up the Dragon Flow pump without the NX system. I will predict a low 7 second pass before the days is out , and the fastest pass in diesel history in a short amount of time . The engine is at least 500 hp stronger then the motor in the truck.

Jeff , what Is it with you and this pdra thing ,

"Hey whats up... my name is Alex Laughlin! I graduated from Stephenville High School!!! college...screw it! i am currently dating sierra mayfield and she is the best thing in the world. we pretty much are always together and i never get tired of her. shes fun and absolutely gorgeous. u touch her, ill kill u. I race dragsters in the NHRA and IHRA and also drive the worlds fastest diesel dragster for Dr. Performance. I race shifter karts as well in the International Karting assosiaion and raced Legend cars few a few years to. I play golf and IM GONNA BE A BAD ASS PROFESSIONAL RACE CAR DRIVER! I guess thats all you need to know except im just pretty much a really cool. any problems, tell me "

:hehe::hehe::hehe: OMG what do you want to be when you grow up little jimmy ummmmmm a race car driver!!!!!!!

UUUUUM, WOW is all I can say......WOW

With that said Lets keep this as on topic as it can be, cause after reading that myspace blurb, I can see this thread going so deep in the weeds the DR brush mower aint gonna be able to save it.

Thats funny right there, I dont care who you are :hehe::hehe:. I guess we were all 19 once.

To get this train back on track, I think once Scheid gets a good launch, we will have our first rail in the 6's....not taking anything away from the Bentz team, but Dan is alot closer to the number.

Jeff and we all know it’s you. I would wait until this afternoon before you come to any judgments on the BrakeSmart Dragster. I would venture to say, and I am rarely wrong on performance predictions The power setting in the frame rails of Alex’s car, is the highest HP B series Cummins drag racing bullet in the Country. The 80 mm Industrial Injection turbo, along with the almost 300 CFM of airflow from the RayMac head, will clean up the Dragon Flow pump without the NX system. I will predict a low 7 second pass before the days is out , and the fastest pass in diesel history in a short amount of time . The engine is at least 500 hp stronger then the motor in the truck.

Comp you must be talking about a sheids motor when your talking about power, i know most of the nw and midwest engine builders but whos this raymac guy????

300 cfm of airflow?? its about velocity comp!

so they were going to run today??? did they?? any results?? :tree:

Comp you must be talking about a sheids motor when your talking about power, i know most of the nw and midwest engine builders but whos this raymac guy????

300 cfm of airflow?? its about velocity comp!

Yeah, I'd be interested to see the sizes of those intake ports and how much swirl you're getting. You could carve a 4" hole from the intake to the cylinder, but that doesn't mean you're going to go real fast.

Also, was that 300 CFM on a flowbench tested with the manifold on or with clay/plate? I know Cummins manifolds are restrictive by nature, so it'd be interesting to know the exact test environment.

Anyway, to topic: From what I've heard, and I'm probably wrong, the Scheid Dragster is currently the fastest at something like 7.32 and 189MPH. That's the fastest that I know of.

It'll be nice to see the first person to get 6's. And yes, I may be biased, but if WE (meaning the Banks crew) make it into the 6's with the "truck," whether or not it's the first one there, that's gonna be saying something. I don't expect it, but it would be cool. Pro Stock Trucks only ran 7.30's at high 180 MPH if I remember right.

Oh well.

Later
Chris:rockwoot:

^That's why diesel is better than gas. I've got to say Chris you're one of the few Banks people I respect you love the sport more than the company you work for which is saying something.

I hope a Cummins is the first in the 6's just because...well I love the Cummins but all in all it will be very cool whichever engine produces it.

Bryce