Diesel Powered Rails

Hey comp, any word on how the "worlds fastest diesel dragster" LOL LOL did in San Antonio? By the way, we set a new record as well. "WORLD FASTEST DIESEL FUNNYCAR" I sat in it while the guys pushed me up on to the trailer.

Hey comp, any word on how the "worlds fastest diesel dragster" LOL LOL did in San Antonio? By the way, we set a new record as well. "WORLD FASTEST DIESEL FUNNYCAR" I sat in it while the guys pushed me up on to the trailer.

Congratulations to John & Race Team !!!!!!

we set a new record as well. "WORLD FASTEST DIESEL FUNNYCAR" I sat in it while the guys pushed me up on to the trailer.
Congrats to the Texas Diesel Power Team on their WORLD RECORD Accomplishments with their Diesel Powered F/C !!!!:bow::bow::bow:

I think dan is closer to running in the 6's than any other diesel power vehicle out there if they could get a good launch under alot of power off the line he may already have enough hp. don't forget he's running without the aid of the blue bottle what if he had a shot of :nos: hmmmm. :umno:

? By the way, we set a new record as well. "WORLD FASTEST DIESEL FUNNYCAR" I sat in it while the guys pushed me up on to the trailer.

Say, could you Jersey guys push Racin Dually around some? I'm glad that counts, now he has a prayer of competing, since the truck will never run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kick:

Congrats to the Texas Diesel Power Team on their WORLD RECORD Accomplishments with their Diesel Powered F/C !!!!:bow::bow::bow:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, It was quite a pass. We first got her all staged up (the guys pushed it out of the shop) then we got it spooled up
(the guys drank a beer & then got ready to push), then we launched !! (one of the guys farted while pushing) then we started dropping cylinders ( one of the guys fell down while pushing) But we still went fast. After that, I kissed my girlfriend that was waiting for me at the end of the trailer & she said she loved me. Being a bad ass race car driver is pretty much cool. Thats all you need to know now, if you have a problem let me know! LOL LOL LOL LOL

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, It was quite a pass. We first got her all staged up (the guys pushed it out of the shop) then we got it spooled up
(the guys drank a beer & then got ready to push), then we launched !! (one of the guys farted while pushing) then we started dropping cylinders ( one of the guys fell down while pushing) But we still went fast. After that, I kissed my girlfriend that was waiting for me at the end of the trailer & she said she loved me. Being a bad ass race car driver is pretty much cool. Thats all you need to know now, if you have a problem let me know! LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL

So when are the bench racing semi finals?

April 26th, we wont be able to compete at the level of the world record holding dragster though. We might still be pushing it, BUT!! we will still own the record.:woohoo: :woohoo:

Thats the newest of the sanctioning bodies isnt it.....the BSDA.....I have heard about their SOP Dyno events they hold.

Yep, you got me there. I am full of bs, no doubt. It took many years of business & horse tradeing to aquire it too!! BUT saying you are the driver of the worlds fastest diesel dragster & haveing the nerve to post on your my space page!!! Thats not bs is it? To me that is a arrogant spit in the eye of the good men that have "really" done it. Saying it & doing it are 2 different things. :eek:wned:

The Bentz Team (Scott and Dustin) have been real quiet lately on their new Common Rail Powered Cummins Rail...

I suspect they are making steps to reclaim the title....:evil:evil

Dad and I have both been busy with work, and associated travel. We left Thursday for Marthasville, MO to the FASS headquarters for a TV shoot with the dragster and FASS's race truck. We just got back a few hours ago. And a few weeks before that we had the dragster in the Valvoline booth at the ConExpo in Vegas. It feels the car is more of a show car than a race car. lol.

But to give everyone a quick update on the cars:
The "old" car has a new VG turbo set up that we're anxious to try. It of course has the PG and the GV Overdrive (the sudden rage right now, lol).

The "new" car is progressing nicely. We have quite a few new tricks and ideas we're going to try; that's why we're being so quiet about it. However, once it rolls out, everyone will know what we were up to.

The goal is to get the old car back in the 7's consistently. The new car is the one we think has the potential to chase Scheid, and hopefully re-capture a record. Time will tell.

Good luck to all in '08

Dustin

Dad and I have both been busy with work, and associated travel. We left Thursday for Marthasville, MO to the FASS headquarters for a TV shoot with the dragster and FASS's race truck. We just got back a few hours ago. And a few weeks before that we had the dragster in the Valvoline booth at the ConExpo in Vegas. It feels the car is more of a show car than a race car. lol.

But to give everyone a quick update on the cars:
The "old" car has a new VG turbo set up that we're anxious to try. It of course has the PG and the GV Overdrive (the sudden rage right now, lol).

The "new" car is progressing nicely. We have quite a few new tricks and ideas we're going to try; that's why we're being so quiet about it. However, once it rolls out, everyone will know what we were up to.

The goal is to get the old car back in the 7's consistently. The new car is the one we think has the potential to chase Scheid, and hopefully re-capture a record. Time will tell.

Good luck to all in '08

Dustin

CR or not? what year CR?

:poke:
sorry, sorry. It's going to be a 6.7 CR.

Your joking right?

hope you have a aftermarket rod manufacture if your serious:poke: the most we have heard of is about 900hp, but good luck anyway. Being different is allways an adventure

:poke:

Your joking right?

hope you have a aftermarket rod manufacture if your serious:poke: the most we have heard of is about 900hp, but good luck anyway. Being different is allways an adventure

Like I said, we have a ton of new things we're having built and that we're going to try out.

Dustin, i am on a lot smaller scale than your self, with mainly a 1/8 mile bracket toy but i to built this ride up using a power glide. We used a turbo spline shaft and factory 182 planets, several people have told me the 182's are weaker so its at the shop getting replaced with factory 176's. Question is did yall ever even try them or did you go str8 to aftermarket planets? Would you think they would hold high 6's in trhe 1/8 mile, this is where im going to be trying to get the truck. Not sure what that will be in the 1/4, what 10's- i will mostly be at the local 1/8 mile tracks and thats the way i geared it. Will my poor glide hold up?? The first convertor they built seemed to stall around 4k they tightening it up now to somewhere in the 15-1800 range. What do you think? Thanks Ryan