Diesel Television airs their first show on April 26th on Fox Sports Net

heh. people are still idiots. :)

That they are!

I just got done with the show and it wasn't bad. I could do without the ply by play as the trucks are running down the track and would like some better/different camera angles, but is was very well done for the first show.

But there were some large inconsistencies that I hope will be reduced as time progresses.

It is no longer the FASS Nationals

It is the Indiana Diesel Shootout on June 16th & 17th at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indy

Diesel television will be covering

Drag racing
Sled pulling
Dyno
Show n shine
Burnout contest

Plus we have over $30,000 in prize money up for grabs

That they are!

I just got done with the show and it wasn't bad. I could do without the ply by play as the trucks are running down the track and would like some better/different camera angles, but is was very well done for the first show.

But there were some large inconsistencies that I hope will be reduced as time progresses.

I actually Like Big Don's commentary. I also know they had more camera angels set up in Texas.

The commentary wasn't bad, except the one time he said a time that was second off from what was on the screen, more than one time was not what was on the screen. Again, time should cure that.

My biggest gripe was the ladder...is it Idaho Rob Coddens??? or Rod....his truck said one thing the ladder said another. Hopefully that was a one time thing!!!

Oh and nobody watching knows or cares who sponsored which lane...give me left or right ans seen from the starters point of view. That we can tell what the heck is going on and over time learn who is who. remember, we don't know all these guys names and faces and trucks off the top of our head...heck, most of us know usernames better than anything else.

The commentary wasn't bad, except the one time he said a time that was second off from what was on the screen, more than one time was not what was on the screen. Again, time should cure that.

My biggest gripe was the ladder...is it Idaho Rob Coddens??? or Rod....his truck said one thing the ladder said another. Hopefully that was a one time thing!!!

Oh and nobody watching knows or cares who sponsored which lane...give me left or right ans seen from the starters point of view. That we can tell what the heck is going on and over time learn who is who. remember, we don't know all these guys names and faces and trucks off the top of our head...heck, most of us know usernames better than anything else.

Good feedback! Thanks! :Cheer:

Good feedback! Thanks! :Cheer:

no prob. also, was there an awards ceremony at the end? I LOVE that idea, something NHRA should do...I hate that give away the Wally at the end of the track and the fans don't get to see it or hear the interview.

no prob. also, was there an awards ceremony at the end? I LOVE that idea, something NHRA should do...I hate that give away the Wally at the end of the track and the fans don't get to see it or hear the interview.

Yes, I don't know why it was cut. We had the Winners Circle set up in Texas and did interviews and what not.

Dude that is awesome. Just to have it for the peeps that bought tickets is a good thing.

I've only raced with Randy for 7 seasons, and I thought I was bad at names...

come on now old man....

I got runner up and they interviewed the other runner up winners.. or first losers whatever you want to put it as.

Just thought I would get my little 15 seconds of fame.

I think the pidgeon poop weld job of John Roberson's got most of your air time.LOL

I think the pidgeon poop weld job of John Roberson's got most of your air time.LOL

LOL @ that! Was that with a spool gun? Or was Ray Charles running a TIG machine? ;)

If anyone needs TIG welding when I am there with my big trailer, I usually have the welder with me (but may need a bigger generator if you are welding something thick).

Back